Cristian Tello

L

linetty

Barcelona winger Cristian Tello, who is reportedly close to joining Porto, is not training this evening, with the permission of the club.

L

linetty

In Porto for negotiations

Bsm8m0ICMAAYam-.jpg:large

F

Flavia

I wish he'd have gone to a BPL team. I've got no means of watching Porto play or even knowing when they might be playing.

There's one thing called internet, where you can find all sorts of informations... :pep:

F

Flavia

Yeah, but fuck that. Streaming Portugese games are rarely fun and I struggle to find it in either language I have a decent grasp of.

When I need to stream games, I often get the russian ones. I can't understand anything, but the image quaility is the best. You shouldn't let that stop you from watching games.

Zangash

Banned
When I need to stream games, I often get the russian ones. I can't understand anything, but the image quaility is the best. You shouldn't let that stop you from watching games.

I'm sure I'll probably end up having to do something like that. Tello isn't rated too highly by Culers nowadays but I've always been a big fan and want to see him do well.

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona announce that winger Cristian Tello (22) joins Portuguese club Porto on a two-year loan deal

Devils

Goodluck kid.

Kind of happy that it is a loan. I can see him developing into a good player in the future.

Home of Barca Fans