Cristian Tello

L

linetty

Orobitg (agent Tello): "More clubs are interested, but Porto and Barça are talking. A loan with buy option is most likely deal." [o jogo]

Icarium

Lifestealer
They are paying 8M for a loan?!!! If he plays more the amount will be reduced from that 8 mil?!! Is there a buy back?! I still believe in him. Tata did not give him chances to prove, same with Roberto. He could become a decent player imo.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Galning

They are paying 8M for a loan?!!! If he plays more the amount will be reduced from that 8 mil?!! Is there a buy back?! I still believe in him. Tata did not give him chances to prove, same with Roberto. He could become a decent player imo.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

There can't be a buy-back with a loan. Either they use their buy-option or he returns to Barça next season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There can't be a buy-back with a loan. Either they use their buy-option or he returns to Barça next season.

He is gonna return to Barca next season......... and then we're gonna loan him out again.

This is what the bastard said when elected: Rosell: "Barça should also become a selling club. We can't continue to loan out or let go players for free."

lol

Icarium

Lifestealer
Buy option for Porto and buy-back option for Barcelona will be included in deal on loan of Barcelona winger Tello to Porto. [elesportiu]

Maria

This is going to be similar with the deal we had with Roma for Bojan isn't it? I would rather we sell Tello for 5M and have a % from a future sale than something like this.

Galning

This is going to be similar with the deal we had with Roma for Bojan isn't it? I would rather we sell Tello for 5M and have a % from a future sale than something like this.

No, Bojan was sold with a clause that we HAD to buy him back if Roma didn't pay an extra €28M on top of their €12M.

From the looks of things Tello didn't want a sale.

Jadentheman

If he was he would have shown it already. You can only develop fully into your potential. Tello didn't have much potential of being the caliber of those guys. Unless you believe the BF hype three years ago

Antimadridista1

The truth is that with the likes of Neymar, Deulofeu, Adama and even Pedro, Tello has no chance of being an important player in our squad.
He should accept that and move on.
A loan is not a good solution imo.

Home of Barca Fans