Cristian Tello

raki

His loan is until his contract with Barca expires.
Porto payed 2 million for loan. So if we want him back we're losing some od that money, if not all.
Great deal to give a player for peanuts.

Wait. His contract with Barça is until 2018, i think.

Porto paid 2M for the loan. If barça calls him next year they have to pay Porto a undisclosed fee. If Porto wants to keep him after the 2 year loan they pay 11M.
If not he returns to Barça and we can sell him.

The purpose of the loan was to let him evolve in a good club with a coach that trust him.

JamDav1982

Wait. His contract with Barça is until 2018, i think.

Porto paid 2M for the loan. If barça calls him next year they have to pay Porto a undisclosed fee. If Porto wants to keep him after the 2 year loan they pay 11M.
If not he returns to Barça and we can sell him.

The purpose of the loan was to let him evolve in a good club with a coach that trust him.

I think Barca pay 5m to get him back in 2015 and 3/4m in 2016.

Sure I can remember reading that somewhere.

His contract is until 2018 as well.

raki

I think Barca pay 5m to get him back in 2015 and 3/4m in 2016.

Sure I can remember reading that somewhere.

His contract is until 2018 as well.

In June 2016 he returns for free to Barça if Porto do not buy him in a permanent deal. Not 100% sure but almost.

JamDav1982

In June 2016 he returns for free to Barça if Porto do not buy him in a permanent deal. Not 100% sure but almost.

Yeah that looks right.

Barcastuff tweeted last month Barca pay 5m to get him back this summer.

That could still be a decent bargaining tool in chase for Danilo, the threat to take Tello back for 5m. When would assume he is worth more to them than that.

raki

Danilo will be sold to the highest bidder. I don´t think that barça should enter the auction. Tello could be a good bargaining tool, that´s a fact.
Just like Quaresma in the Deco deal.

JamDav1982

Danilo will be sold to the highest bidder. I don´t think that barça should enter the auction. Tello could be a good bargaining tool, that´s a fact.
Just like Quaresma in the Deco deal.

It depends on Danilo.

If Barca can persuade him to come here it wont go to an auction if Porto are scared he could leave to Barca for nothing in a years time.

Plenty of players Barca have been in for have not gone to an auction type situation as they have made it clear to their clubs Barca is their choice.

Neymar, Cesc, Sanchez, Alba etc all could have gone for higher prices to other clubs.

Zebulun

hearing from RAC1 media saying madrid are front runners in danilo chase. I believe Jamdav though. Persuading him won't be hard though, especially considering Neymar is here and Dani is on his way out.
Why would he want to compete with carvajal for a spot and he can walk into barca and in doing so will automatically earn himself a starting spot in selecao.

khaled_a_d

hearing from RAC1 media saying madrid are front runners in danilo chase. I believe Jamdav though. Persuading him won't be hard though, especially considering Neymar is here and Dani is on his way out.
Why would he want to compete with carvajal for a spot and he can walk into barca and in doing so will automatically earn himself a starting spot in selecao.

$$$$$

And RM aren't the only competition .Liverpool and Manu want him .he will be starter there immediately with no Ban BS

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Porto usually does great business when selling their players (unlike some Catalan club) so I wouldn't get my hopes up. They shipped players that half Europe were looking at to Russia. That's how much they care
what players want.

Dracarys

Porto usually does great business when selling their players (unlike some Catalan club) so I wouldn't get my hopes up. They shipped players that half Europe were looking at to Russia. That's how much they care
what players want.

Hulk preferred other places , but in the end agreed to go to Russia. Porto is concerned by what the player wants, if it were not so Falcao would not end at Atletico, Deco in Barcelona or Fernando at Manchester City.
For everything has to be a balance between the proposed of the club who wants to buy and the will of the player.

About Tello, i'm a Porto fan, he is not doing a great season, but has not been bad either. With 8 assists, is the best Porto player in that stat. About Danilo, Neymar can play a important role, they are really close friends.

raki

It depends on Danilo.

If Barca can persuade him to come here it wont go to an auction if Porto are scared he could leave to Barca for nothing in a years time.

Plenty of players Barca have been in for have not gone to an auction type situation as they have made it clear to their clubs Barca is their choice.

Neymar, Cesc, Sanchez, Alba etc all could have gone for higher prices to other clubs.

The 2016 end of contract situation does not matter much. He will sign a new contract before leaving if needed. Trust me. I know the Porto way of handling things.

khaled_a_d

The 2016 end of contract situation does not matter much. He will sign a new contract before leaving if needed. Trust me. I know the Porto way of handling things.

As good as they are ,it is still up to him at least until he signs a new contract

Zebulun

if today's reports are true then danilo just signed with RM for 30 Mil. :shakeshead: I just hope the club as a whole survives after this board is kicked to the curb. they are literally sending us back into the dark ages. not saying that he's the only RB in the world but this is another situation where the "incompetents" show their quality.

Home of Barca Fans