Cristian Tello

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He had 2 very good shots that failed to go in.
Not a good performance I guess but then again he's still young and we can only judge him after certain number of matches.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How about 18?
3 goals in 18 games.

A lot better than our other wide players over a similar period of time...He creates those chances and alleviates that reliance on Leo...Few others can consistently share that sort of load...And simply put, he is a guarantee to stretch the pitch - he cannot be left alone and cannot be marked too tightly

But his finishing has to get better

pawanme10

A lot better than our other wide players over a similar period of time...He creates those chances and alleviates that reliance on Leo...Few others can consistently share that sort of load...And simply put, he is a guarantee to stretch the pitch - he cannot be left alone and cannot be marked too tightly

But his finishing and touch has to get better

Fixed.

Theconomist

Alexis and Pedro had better game/goal ratio last year even tho they were playing like ligue 2 players. Anyway, Tello is still young so whatever let's give him the benefit of the doubt a few more months. With Villa back it's not like we are in a situation where we have to rely on him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Game/goal ratio means little. Goals per minutes is what counts if you want to look at the stats.

Theconomist

Still lost the ball way too much, there may be hope of him improving tho.
Overall outlook still mostly negative but much less than what he's been showing us lately.

I really hope he keeps playing as well as he has so I can stop criticising him and stop being hated by Bojan ;) .

Meitux

i agree with Theconomist his best moment was the assist for messi,generally he can improve little by little but still villa should be way over him

ShandyFFM

decent game from his... great dribbling unexpected moves.. superb curled shot.. and pace that what tito needs him for.... he can keep up and be super important if he change his game like this MOTM imo

Trickykid

Aside from the two moments of absolute brilliance he still had that random heavy touch and questionable decision making tonight. Hopefully his importance for the three points should give him a healthy dose of confidence though.

Home of Barca Fans