Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sport speculates that there are issues with Montoya & Tello's behaviour/attitude not being ideal which explains their recent absences...No way to know much about it

Darko

me too,its probably for the best,yes he does offer something different to Barca,but i dont see him becoming good enough and getting play time when we have so much talent on the wings
but then again I may be wrong,the coaches know best :)

Y

Youngie

Sport speculates that there are issues with Montoya & Tello's behaviour/attitude not being ideal which explains their recent absences...No way to know much about it

Not a good sign. He's supposed to be Barça's future starting RB.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Doubt it, Montoya seems very disciplined and hard working. Same with Tello. I'd say that Roura doesn't want to risk playing youngsters while Tito is away.

ShandyFFM

although montoya and tello didnt get called up for the u21....someone know more about this ??? or are they just too old ?

Kerrybai

For me Tello is superb. His finishing is fantastic and he offers something different to the team. I really hope he gets another game next weekend.

N

Noldorin

Barça have so much versatility and strength on the wings now. I think Pedro OR Alexis should be played on one wing (for the tremendous work-rate they both offer, and how they open up spaces) and Tello OR Villa OR Fabregas on the other (for directness and finishing ability).

Jelboo

Even when he gets little playtime, this dude sure does make use of every chance he gets. He's definitely a keeper.

Home of Barca Fans