Cristian Tello

Indignado

Even when he gets little playtime, this dude sure does make use of every chance he gets. He's definitely a keeper.

I don't think he'll be a part of our starting eleven in the future as he's, in my opinion, just not talented enough, but he should get more playing time to prove himself, that's for sure.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't think he'll be a part of our starting eleven in the future as he's, in my opinion, just not talented enough, but he should get more playing time to prove himself, that's for sure.

I think he could be a very good player for us in the future. His blistering speed and acceleration make him the perfect power sub not to mention the fact that he adds a different dynamic with his strong shooting and attacking style of play. Imagine him making a 70th minute entrance with all the opposition defenders tired and slow. He could fly past them to collect through balls or lay offs and easily give us a goal.

Indignado

I think he could be a very good player for us in the future. His blistering speed and acceleration make him the perfect power sub not to mention the fact that he adds a different dynamic with his strong shooting and attacking style of play. Imagine him making a 70th minute entrance with all the opposition defenders tired and slow. He could fly past them to collect through balls or lay offs and easily give us a goal.

You're right, he always excels when he joins the game late in the match.

Paganinisrvnge

Great finish. Definitely deserves more playing time. I'm excited to see Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu all pushing for playing time next season. Who needs Neymar? That money should be used for Hummels. :worthy:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great finish. Definitely deserves more playing time. I'm excited to see Tello, Cuenca, and Deulofeu all pushing for playing time next season. Who needs Neymar? That money should be used for Hummels. :worthy:

+1 except a younger, cheaper defender instead of Hummels.

It's amazing seeing the coexistence of all our young wingers with different styles to change our game. Tello with his raw speed, Cuenca with his footballing brain and skill, and Deulofeu for his massive raw talent and overall ability. I'd much rather have them all have different roles to be important aspects of our attacking trio rather than buy Neymar and give one spot entirely to him.

N

Noldorin

Exactly. Hummels is the man. We have no need for more wingers. We want someone just like him (Verthongen might be a cheaper alternative); mid-twenties and ready to put in strong performances for the team until one of Bartra or Muniesa matures.

Mr Hulot

The best finisher of the team, after Messi. His goals are powerful,accurate shots in the corner. That is what I call a great finisher..

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Tello > Callejon, same finishing ability but a better all round game and much younger too, deserves more playing time, he has proven by starting and from the bench that he can score goals and take on his man as well as find his teammates on a regular basis, much better player than he was last season. I say we have a gem on our hands, only time will tell for sure.

F

Flavia

@barcastat
Tello Stats with Barcelona this season: 20 games (9 Starts, 905 minutes), 5 goals, 4 assists. A Goal/Assist every 100 minutes !

Cule4life

The Culest
Why is Roura not playing canteras. With Pep it was an overdose of canteras (starting Tello in a clasico). With Tito/Roura it's the complete opposite. Our mngt cant seem to find the right mix

Galning

Canteras :lol:
Other than that, you guys are funny. If Villa doesn't play it's why isn't Villa playing, if Tello isn't playing it's why isn't Tello playing, if Pedro isn't playing..you get my point. We can only play 2 wingers + Messi.

Kerrybai

Why is Roura not playing canteras. With Pep it was an overdose of canteras (starting Tello in a clasico). With Tito/Roura it's the complete opposite. Our mngt cant seem to find the right mix

It's very unfair to expect roura to play the youngsters. He's a caretaker manager, he's not going to go crazy with selections. Just he patient and wait until later in the season when the league is wrapped up.

Home of Barca Fans