Cristian Tello

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's very unfair to expect roura to play the youngsters. He's a caretaker manager, he's not going to go crazy with selections. Just he patient and wait until later in the season when the league is wrapped up.

And people seem to forget that last season Villa, Alexis, Afellay and Pedro were either injured or in very low form when we played that Clásico...

Either way, this guy isn't afraid to pull the trigger, and I sort of like that, considering our players are not known for taking their chances so fast, so it's good to have some variety in our front line...

Indignado

Canteras :lol:
Other than that, you guys are funny. If Villa doesn't play it's why isn't Villa playing, if Tello isn't playing it's why isn't Tello playing, if Pedro isn't playing..you get my point. We can only play 2 wingers + Messi.

That's not true. Did you see anyone complain Pedro didn't play today? The point is that our management should rotate if provided with such a great squad to let some players rest. Yet, Tello's last start in the league was 4 months ago and Villa rarely plays while Alexis gets far more chances and often fails to legitimate his playing time. Get your facts straight before trying to tell others off.

Oh, and, it's very mature to make fun of people who don't know what a Spanish word is called :facepalm:

Cule4life

The Culest
Canteras :lol:
Other than that, you guys are funny. If Villa doesn't play it's why isn't Villa playing, if Tello isn't playing it's why isn't Tello playing, if Pedro isn't playing..you get my point. We can only play 2 wingers + Messi.

I know its cantenaros. Canteras is just a nickname
We are talking about rotation, utilizing a full squad of 25 players and avoiding burnout which was evident in the game against Valencia. Nobody is asking Villa, Tello to play every match. What we want is regular minutes to keep them in rhythm and give our First XI rest. Tello has played after such a long time that he seems like a new signing

Galning

That's not true. Did you see anyone complain Pedro didn't play today? The point is that our management should rotate if provided with such a great squad to let some players rest.:

I am not talking about today. If I was I wouldn't have used Villa as an example. It's ridiculous that everytime a player doesn't play people come out of nowhere just to complain about it. If Tello, or any other player for that matter, doesn't play I'm sure the coaching staff has their reasons. WHY DIDN'T MONTOYA PLAY?
And players aren't being rested at the moment? I thought Alves, Busquets, Fàbregas, Pedro, etc.. were on the bench today. It's not like they don't use rotation.

I know its cantenaros. Canteras is just a nickname
We are talking about rotation, utilizing a full squad of 25 players and avoiding burnout which was evident in the game against Valencia. Nobody is asking Villa, Tello to play every match. What we want is regular minutes to keep them in rhythm and give our First XI rest.

It's not.
The game before Valencia was against Madrid. You wanted to rest someone? You know well enough that it's a rare situation to play against two good opponents so shortly after one another. As if the Barcelona coaching staff doesn't have an idea of what their doing when resting players.

And people seem to forget that last season Villa, Alexis, Afellay and Pedro were either injured or in very low form when we played that Clásico...

Either way, this guy isn't afraid to pull the trigger, and I sort of like that, considering our players are not known for taking their chances so fast, so it's good to have some variety in our front line...

Love it when there's people who make sense. :worthy:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Hmmm.....I usually overlook Tello but he has been making that hard. Kid is pretty special around the box. I honestly hope he has a future with us because I can see him turning into a real world beater for Barca. Tello is all kinds of dangerous.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
1360496608_295485_1360523688_album_normal.jpg

sabby

I still don't understand why they put such a low buyout clause for tello. As far as ball striking ability goes, he's the closest thing to a center forward that we have although he's been played at wing most of the time.

Cule4life

The Culest
I still don't understand why they put such a low buyout clause for tello. As far as ball striking ability goes, he's the closest thing to a center forward that we have although he's been played at wing most of the time.

Tello insisted on the low buyout clause and we cant fault him

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I concur. But man Tello has some lethal finishing! He is a great striker of the ball and adds a crazy curve to his shot. If he can improve his decision making and accuracy we could have a certified gem on our hands. Not to mention his CRAZY speed. I'd like to see him race Pedro and Alexis lol

Home of Barca Fans