Cristian Tello

Indignado

I really think he will start against PSG. Who else should it be? Alexis was poor again.

It baffles me how easily Tello can beat a defedner 1v1 yet Alexis can't. Ive always loved Tello and have great belief in him. I believe he can be better than pedro was 2 years ago. Wonderful player.

His biggest problem right now is his decision making, at times he can make the wrong choice but he will learn with more playing time.

I agree, he's also very predictable. If he can overcome those problems, I believe he can become a big one in some years.

B

beautifulgame

lolz yes he does.

notice which side all the attacks were coming from in the end.

that's exactly why he won't start against better opposition. sorry if you haven't been around for the last for a few years, but if you don't defend, you don't play.

Paganinisrvnge

lolz yes he does.

that's exactly why he won't start against better opposition. sorry if you haven't been around for the last for a few years, but if you don't defend, you don't play.

Or...MAYBE...just MAYBE the defenders could defend better and the coaches didn't sacrifice a goalscorer like Villa or Tello for Pedro or Alexis just because of workrate.

I'll go run and put in amazing workrate for half the price. :lol:

Kerrybai

lolz yes he does.

Against a team like PSG he will be ordered to defend. Different games, different circumstances. Tello is a wonderful player and I believe he has a big future at Barcelona.

spark

Or...MAYBE...just MAYBE the defenders could defend better and the coaches didn't sacrifice a goalscorer like Villa or Tello for Pedro or Alexis just because of workrate.

Less goals,more running!

B

beautifulgame

I'm sorry that I have to inform you of this but your well behind the times if you believe only 'defenders' are suppose to defend.

In actuality, in any decent football team now everyone shares the burden of attacking and defending.

B

beautifulgame

Against a team like PSG he will be ordered to defend. Different games, different circumstances. Tello is a wonderful player and I believe he has a big future at Barcelona.

If your Messi, yes sure, you can wait for a 'bigger' game to defend but if your a youngster trying to make your bones your always instructed to defend.

The great coaches of the world never allow players to get away with this type of attitude.

You can be sure Tito see's it just the same.

Paganinisrvnge

If your Messi, yes sure, you can wait for a 'bigger' game to defend but if your a youngster trying to make your bones your always instructed to defend.

The great coaches of the world never allow players to get away with this type of attitude.

You can be sure Tito see's it just the same.

You're acting like Tello just sat up front doing nothing. I didn't see him track back constantly but he definitely wasn't just standing around. The guy scores a great goal and assists Messi's goal yet all you care about is that he should defend more?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wonderful performance. Tantalized that right flank of Celta defense and he did it alone. Unlike on the other side where Alexis operated with Dani and where nothing happened.

Future looks bright for this kid and I can't believe his new contract has 10 mil. release clause only.

Stric

I loved Tello. He didn't need to defend much as we had a very defensively aware Montoya on the left flank today. Perfect goal and a great assist, too. Overall performance inexplicably better than both Pedro and Sanchez on their average.

Cule4life

The Culest
I would rather he play against PSG instead of Alexis
This should be our front three Tello-Villa-Messi
Tello will terrorise Jallet. Villa will occupy and drag away defenders and Messi will get loads of space to do his thing
But sadly Tito loves Alexis too much because of his hustle :alexis:

Less goals more running :satorra:

Home of Barca Fans