Cristian Tello

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi's not that fast, he just quickly accelerates. His advantage is that he runs with the ball same quickly as without the ball.

Stric

Tello would have been the obvious first choice forward to play next to Messi and Villa if it wasn't for the politics or whatever it is that's resulting in some of these unimaginable staff decisions this season. He's been so much better than both Sanchez and Pedro, it's disturbing.

Kerrybai

Tello would have been the obvious first choice forward to play next to Messi and Villa if it wasn't for the politics or whatever it is that's resulting in some of these unimaginable staff decisions this season. He's been so much better than both Sanchez and Pedro, it's disturbing.

Yeah but villa and telli play on the left , you would have to move one of them to the right, villa perhaps could be suitable on the right.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah but villa and telli play on the left , you would have to move one of them to the right, villa perhaps could be suitable on the right.

Actually nowadays it's Alves on the entire right flank alone with Messi sometimes there to free up space. Villa gets his #9 role, Messi can roams centrally and to the right, and Pedro plays on the left. However Tello could take Pedro's spot as long as he commits to doing some defensive work as well.

Irish_Cules

Superb performance today. I think its vital that we hold onto him over the next couple of years. His directness offers us something different in attack. His pace is a huge threat and he is developing great finishing skills.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Loved the goal and assist but he was not amazing through the entire match. Many times he was wasteful and stupid in attacking situations. Overall 2nd best player after Tello though, considering that pretty much everyone else was bad as well.

Kerrybai

It baffles me how easily Tello can beat a defedner 1v1 yet Alexis can't. Ive always loved Tello and have great belief in him. I believe he can be better than pedro was 2 years ago. Wonderful player.

His biggest problem right now is his decision making, at times he can make the wrong choice but he will learn with more playing time.

Home of Barca Fans