Cristian Tello

Stric

If we had a left footed version of Tello, our team would benefit from it immensely. We have no genuine inverted RWs.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Should play against PSG, whose right flank is most vulnerable

I agree, but at the same time we will press much higher against PSG and Tello will not be as effective against a tight defense. He needs to come in with speed, PSG will park the mega bus - trust me, they will be forced to do so.

BarcaJack

He is better than other players, but not that good. The same old "winger" style. He should owe his goal and assist to Celta's sloppy defence.

Der Kaiser

He is better than other players, but not that good. The same old "winger" style. He should owe his goal and assist to Celta's sloppy defence.

21 year old grabs a goal and an assist in an away game, yet gets comments like this on a fan forum... we're spoiled aren't we?

raskolnikov

I'd say it looks more like Henry's

Definitely, I have seen Thierry put away a hundred of those.

Tello is perfect or when we have space, but for the Psg game I would prefer to start with Alexis ( I know...).
A motivated Alexis constantly pressing along with Villa and Messi in attack will be our best chance to get a good result imo.

KhaledBarca

Very good game by Tello (he missed some chances, but at least he's trying and scoring when he plays).
He's the 3rd most effective player on the team with 0.91 goal+assist per 90 minutes behind Villa (1.14) and Messi (1.69) this season.

6 goals, 6 assists in 1188 minutes!

BarcaJack

21 year old grabs a goal and an assist in an away game, yet gets comments like this on a fan forum... we're spoiled aren't we?
:p Yeah. A bit harsh. Should be a 8.5 or 9 if it's not Barca. However it's BARCA we need to keep the bar high. It was not his best performance but I'm quite happy he showed the ability to deal with bad situations when Cesc&Thiago was lost on the pitch..

Home of Barca Fans