Cristian Tello

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Tello walking off to a standing ovation (or atleast an ovation, can't see if they're standing or not)

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He could've been substituted in before I started watching. He hasn't really done that much when I've watched, but the quality of the stream is really poor so can't see the difference between players.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Own goal Norway. 5-1. And the guy who hosted the stream was busy changing options or something so couldn't see anything until the replay.

KhaledBarca

Tello's record this season (Barcelona+SpainU21): 29 games (1342 mins), 7 goals, 7 assists. #fcblive 0.94 goal or assist per 90 minutes.

Ghost

Deulofeu combines Tello's speed with insanely natural dribbling ability and great composure in front of goal. That's why I'm not completely sure if Tello's future remains at Barcelona. Deulofeu is basically a younger and far better version of him.

Deulofeu is not as fast as Tello, not even close. Tello is our 2nd fastest player just behind Alba.

Tello is a great player, people calling him average now will look back and regret ever saying so, believe me.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans