Cristian Tello

Stric

I just hope this doesn't mean Villa is not playing. I hope they both play. Either way, someone will have to play on the right. Better Villa than Tello.

Papabeef

Vila can always play on the RW.

Or Messi on the RW, lets just hope Villa plays a freaking 90 minute lol... its obvious when he is on either he scores or he opens up defenses well for Messi to cause havoc, add that to Tello's form and you got a recipe for Paris destruction !

abual3bed1

Are you really thinking that we'll ever see Messi at RW again?? Even when we're using a CF, Leo plays right behind and not on the flank.

Papabeef

Are you really thinking that we'll ever see Messi at RW again?? Even when we're using a CF, Leo plays right behind and not on the flank.

True, dunno if this has been posted on the forums but its interesting, average position placement of the Celta match

BGoMQ9UCIAAigHT.png:large

Tello seems to be more far from players as they were indeed using him as sort of a "second plan" attack, so much short passing on the right flank and more of the long passing toward the super fast Tello, Messi is obviously comfortable playing in central position, but in these current cercumstances i would play Villa CF and Messi kind of RW, SS behind Villa. Just my opinion.

But actually speaking i can care less about positions as long as Tello and Villa both start with Sanchez being a 75 minute sub or so.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The similarity in those far post finishes is uncanny though. However, I gotta say Henry has more elegance in it.

Afro

Does Tello have a left foot?

Not criticising him, I really like him as a player. Definitely offers something unique to the team.

Mesu

Does Tello have a left foot?

Not criticising him, I really like him as a player. Definitely offers something unique to the team.

He does, he just scored an amazing goal for spain U23 with his left foot few days ago.

Home of Barca Fans