Cristian Tello

Vapor

Just wanted to say... I'm feeling very good about Tello! He really has a lot of talent... he's really calm, composed and relaxed. Makes the right decision. He and Cuenca make me optimistic for a very bright future for our front line. Having Cuenca, Tello, Duelofeu and possibly Neymar on the wings alongside Messi is going to be phenomenal!

Indignado

Just wanted to say... I'm feeling very good about Tello! He really has a lot of talent... he's really calm, composed and relaxed. Makes the right decision. He and Cuenca make me optimistic for a very bright future for our front line. Having Cuenca, Tello, Duelofeu and possibly Neymar on the wings alongside Messi is going to be phenomenal!

Only if certain players leave who block their way.

Antimadridista1

Tello takes part in Barcelona's future IMO but Cuenca doesn't. We actually have too much options in front of attack, with Neymar probably coming, and Deulofeu promoted.
Only if Cuenca makes amazing things with Ajax, I'm not sure that he'll be part of the squad next season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
But i think Tello reminds me some kind of young Henry. The same position, the same speed and the same shooting technique!

dmode

This guy needs to be starting most games. Always available in the wings and got tremendous technique. Reminds me of Beckham in his days. The pass to Pique today was perfectly curved, weighed and at the right height. Even I would have scored that one. Not to mention his ability to score.

Stric

Tello was great tonight, even though he was unlucky to fail to get on the scoresheet. But his attacking was great and he shows tremendous quality.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Showed flashes of why I think he's a great asset to this team but I thought his overall performance was average by his standards if not underwhelming...He's hard to figure out, personality wise, because he rarely appears to be enjoying himself out there

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Came into great positions but lacked the imagination and quality to capitalize. Also should try to improve his left foot.

oz187

I thought he was great today. He put some good balls in with his left foot. He looked dangerous and a bit more composed. Just seems like he knows how to fit in better with the team and the team knows better how utilise him. He was pushed down the pecking order, but hopefully he can have a good run through to the end the season.

Barca8

He's hard to figure out, personality wise, because he rarely appears to be enjoying himself out there

I know what you mean but I think it's down to his age and trying to impress so he continually gets the nod to start matches. What I love about him is his all or nothing approach every time he gets the ball. He's always looking to beat his marker and either go for goal or put in a killer pass. That's a great quality to have. The more he plays the more he'll hone his skills and become a regular in the team.

OrangeOpti

Barça
I know I've not always been his greatest fan but I'm starting to like him more. The direct approach he akes to attacking is something we need more of.

Home of Barca Fans