Cristian Tello

Garrus

That used to be was our main line-up for most games, It doesn't have a special purpose of keeping more possession .

Kerrybai

Damn I love Tello but it's not happening for him tonight. His first touch has been awful. I thought it was great vs last week. In his defence the entire team looks off.

BerkeleyBernie

I appreciate Tello's skills as a special weapon, but you guys overestimate his abilities. Up against a decent defensive fullback and a parked bus, he's about as effective as a Dani Alves cross.

Galning

Now people will come out and diss Tello because he had a poor performance after some brilliant displays, when in reality, the entire team played poorly even the likes of Villa for example.. but I guess that's not due to experience is it?

Stric

Not his best performance, but not nearly as bad as one might think judging from comments here. Many of his first touches went wrong, but mostly because the balls he was receiving were incredibly hard to control. He was still a beast dribbling his way into the box from the wide areas, as always. None of our other players except Iniesta (and Messi) are capable of that, really.

Home of Barca Fans