Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not a good performance but compared to others, certainly wasn't poor...It was a very lopsided formation ultimately as there was no width on that right and so it was weighted heavily on the left and center of the park - like a traffic jam with those 2 lines of 4 defenders...Disappointing it took Tito that long to correct it

Garrus

Yep, so tiresome. Now people are saying Alexis should start vs Munchen when a few days ago almost everybody was saying we should sell him.
Football.. :lol: such a weird sport.
Thank god someone is starting to notice this, I can't count how many times i spent at alexis, Maschi, And cesc's thread trying to defend them after these Post-Match 'mood' swings

Kerrybai

I think tello's poor performance tonight was poor but he did make 2-3 very good runs into the box, also in his defence his poor performance was exaggerated. on the right wing Alves was very helpful in attack, however Tello got very little support form Abidal which is understanable, it was the same last week with a different LB supporting him. I think he is left more isolated than his RW counterparts. Anyways every game is a learning curve and I sincerely hope he will be a vital team member next season.

SeloBarca

I would like of Tello to go into the box a bit more without the ball. Every time Alves was crossing into the box, Villa was the only one there. Have anyone actually seen Tello using his head?
The only time he went into the box he actually got a shot of on volley, although at the side of the net. Right now hes to glued to the side.

Indignado

Thank god someone is starting to notice this, I can't count how many times i spent at alexis, Maschi, And cesc's thread trying to defend them after these Post-Match 'mood' swings

tbf, Alexis had 10 to 20 bad games in a row, so that doesn't apply to him.

Kerrybai

^ yeah and Tello has been very good, one poor below par performance shouldn't see him thrown aside, especially when the entire team was poor.

CatalinR10

BHzjMOLCcAAZu2W.jpg:large

Tello and his girlfriend have a new tattoo .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Doesn't matter if he doesn't want to go. Messi's release clause was triggered, but they can't force him to move to their team.

ceefoo

It's true that the player himself has the final say as to whether he wants to leave. Can't really compare Tello with Messi, as Messi has a million reasons to stay at the club he loves.

If Tello is not getting as much football as he feels his talent deserves, then he could be persuaded to move elsewhere.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Home of Barca Fans