Cristian Tello

D

Don_Andrés

NGJ58bh.jpg

My big hope for next season. Got to keep this kid, his pace and finishing, just opens up a load of options.

Y

Youngie

Is Tello really a #9? I think he's more #7 (Villa). Wingers can also be #11 (strange that Thiago has this #)

ryuken

Dont expect him to be a starter anytime soon, an off form Pedro with 1 goal per half season is clearly the management's favorite.

Ronnie10

With the 7 La Liga games and CL left for this season I fancy Tello to score 3-4 goal, which would make his season tally about 12 goals. Perhaps next season Tello would give us 18 goals, which is more than Sanchez and Pedro combined goals for this season so far.

abual3bed1

I remember him in the 1st leg against L'Hospitalet last season, he played on the right flank and wasn't very impressive. Then he came in the 2nd game and started doing his thing on the left wing.

P

PhilS

The Barca left flank forward has the opportunity to get lots of wide open shots, because of Messi. Most importantly, Barca needs someone there who can get into position, do well with his first touch, and get off a good shot. Other desirable skills are excellent speed, the ability to beat his defender off the dribble, good passing, fierce pressing, and high work rate.

Tello has improved his passing a lot this year, he has taken Messi's criticism well. His defense and work rate are not the level of Alexis and Pedro, but they are both off the charts. In all those other skill areas, Tello is a complete natural. He just happens to fit this team. He fits better than any of those superstar forwards who are being talked about as Barca targets.

There has been a lot of talk, but Barca might not buy a forward. They may well just clear room for playing time for Tello and the young blond phenom.

Demon17

Maestro
Would Neymar play on the left wing? I would think that Neymars arrival will coincide with Sanchez returning to Italy so then Neymar would become number 1 on the right wing. I can see the left wing piston shared evenly between Villa and Tello next season with a gradual transition towards Tello becoming number 1 on the left wing and Villa been used as a super sub or in situations where he is played in front of Messi as a traditional striker to occupy the centre backs.

Villa is going to be sold... Right wing is for Pedro or Deulofeu maybe... Neymar and Tello on the left

oz187

I wouldn't mind seeing him start against Bayern. Champions League games are always tight and although Tello does limit our possession game a bit, we'd only need him to use his pace effectively once to get the crucial away goal. With Bayern probably being a bit more attacking at home that does also give more opportunity for a fast counter with Tello.

dostoevskij

he should come in in the second half in Munich, but if nothing happens we will start with Pedro-Messi-Villa; and for this game thats asolutely right!!!

Home of Barca Fans