Cristian Tello

Meitux

i hope we dont waste him and use him more,he has improved very match he has confidence and he is very fast also he shoots...

Darko

I had my doubts about Tello, I thought he was just another Walcott but he seems to be the complete package, dribbling, control, passing, speed, finishing...

Paganinisrvnge

I've been saying for months that Tello needs to be given more chances. Hopefully he starts every match for the rest of the season. Neymar should be the last thing on management's mind. We need to focus on getting a world class defender before anything.

Cule4life

The Culest
Can somebody tell me why need to spend 40m on NeyGOAT when we have Tello who is such a promising prospect? Why not use that money to get another CB or a world class striker like Lewandowski/Jovetic

Indignado

Can somebody tell me why need to spend 40m on NeyGOAT when we have Tello who is such a promising prospect? Why not use that money to get another CB or a world class striker like Lewandowski/Jovetic

I like Tello a lot but if Neymar turns out to be even half as good as people see him he'll be much better.

LeoMessi10

I've been saying for months that Tello needs to be given more chances. Hopefully he starts every match for the rest of the season. Neymar should be the last thing on management's mind. We need to focus on getting a world class defender before anything.
I'm pretty sure they've realized their mistakes from last year and the year before and a defender will be a priority but you also have to think that if we don't sign Neymar this summer someone else might as it looks as if he's ready to go now.

Home of Barca Fans