Cristian Tello

Cule4life

The Culest
The problem i guess is that he isnt a big game player. He doesnt perform well against a big side. Maybe he is not good enough or he needs time to develope. Still its ok for me because he is a kind of player who can win us la liga again. I hope he will stay and not be sold. He is maybe a player for the future and if not it was a good try and it will be still enough to win a few la liga games.

Yeah keep judging him on that one clasico last year. How is he supposed to be a big game player of he doesnt play in big games

Meitux

That defense needs all the help it can get.
ofcourse,cause its really bad but he should care more of the things that they bring into their position..in this logic we should play pedro who is shit in everygame to just defend..

Kerrybai

Tello is the ideal player to get on the end of Messi's diagonal passes. I hope he plays the remaining 4 games.

That dribble for Messi's free kick that hit the woodwork :worthy:

Last edited:

BarcaJack

A very positive thing about Tello last night was that he seemed so unpredictable. Every time he got the ball he tried something new and finally he drew several Betis defenders' attention - that's truly something for a youngster. It seems like yesterday when people only considered him as an immature one-trick pony, but Tello suprised us all and made Camp Nou chant his name last night.

Irish_Cules

A very positive thing about Tello last night was that he seemed so unpredictable. Every time he got the ball he tried something new and finally he drew several Betis defenders' attention - that's truly something for a youngster. It seems like yesterday when people only considered him as an immature one-trick pony, but Tello suprised us all and made Camp Nou chant his name last night.

That's a good point. It was never certain if he would go outside or inside last night and he caused their defence all sorts of problems. His pace is still his biggest asset but this added variety will go a long way for his progression.

viper76

If he plays 6 more games (minimum 45 minutes), Tello will get an automatic pay rise and his buyout clause will go up from 10M to 16M. [md]

This explain why he dose not play much .... :rosell::rosell:

BusiTheKing

New here, guys.
Rumor still going around that Liverpool are interested in Tello. With his relatively cheap buyout clause, they can afford him this summer. As far as our current wingers inabilty to dribble past defenders and more importantly create chances, I think this would be a great loss. His ball control, which seemed a bit floppy last season has greately improved and so has his vision. Even though he isn't a world class winger, he is one of the best subs you can imagine for our team right now. I'm also sure, that if he plays the next couple of seasons and gets more minutes, his value will go much further up. Keep this guy close, and get rid of Pedro and Villa instead!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If he plays 6 more games (minimum 45 minutes), Tello will get an automatic pay rise and his buyout clause will go up from 10M to 16M. [md]

This explain why he dose not play much...

Actually, it doesn't...Playing him less makes him cheaper to purchase which means easier for a Premiership club to take a gamble on

Saw another snippet that Tello's tenure may have been tied to whether Cuenca was here at the same time (Taking away even more minutes), hence the loan to Ajax

Of course, buyout clause is easy to trigger but the player will want to leave for it to happen

Indignado

New here, guys.
Rumor still going around that Liverpool are interested in Tello. With his relatively cheap buyout clause, they can afford him this summer. As far as our current wingers inabilty to dribble past defenders and more importantly create chances, I think this would be a great loss. His ball control, which seemed a bit floppy last season has greately improved and so has his vision. Even though he isn't a world class winger, he is one of the best subs you can imagine for our team right now. I'm also sure, that if he plays the next couple of seasons and gets more minutes, his value will go much further up. Keep this guy close, and get rid of Pedro and Villa instead!

I fully agree. The buyout clause is a joke, every mediocre talent in the PL costs twice as much.

ShandyFFM

Damn it think now i get it. Remember peps last clasico where thiago and tello started on the field. That was a hint i guess for the future.. but tito doesnt seems like he count on our youngsters... what a shame i wish especially thiago would have started all those big games instead of xavi

Home of Barca Fans