Cristian Tello

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's different to our other players with his blistering pace, confidence and willingness to shoot. He might not be at the same level on other areas, but he's definitely a good option to have.

P

PhilS

I had my doubts about Tello, I thought he was just another Walcott but he seems to be the complete package, dribbling, control, passing, speed, finishing...

He's super fast, but not as fast as Walcott. The important thing is that he is a natural goal scorer. Barca needs more than one of those.

LeoMessi10

He should stay next season, Gives tito more tactical variety on the bench.
No doubt, he's one of the few players who will take an outside shot which is pretty relieving at times considering it seems we want to pass in the net most of the time. Would love to see him play more league games as when he does play this year he's been nothing but positive, a few quiet games but thats a given.

Garrus

Mel (coach Betis):
Tello isn't the future, he's already there today. He's ready to play with the national team.
No he isn't, Still inconsistent in general, I still haven't forgotten about the levante match, Was the worst player on the pitch by far.
I'm sure his consistency will improve with time anyway.

Galning

He was on fire, especially the first half without Messi. In the second he was in the shadow of Messi like everybody else :lol:

F

Flavia

@barcastuff 2 h
Vilanova: "Tello is a special player, he adds something different, also defends better now. Bit by bit, he's finding his spot in the team."

I hope he meant it. He surely should had more minutes than pedro.

cro-man

The problem i guess is that he isnt a big game player. He doesnt perform well against a big side. Maybe he is not good enough or he needs time to develope. Still its ok for me because he is a kind of player who can win us la liga again. I hope he will stay and not be sold. He is maybe a player for the future and if not it was a good try and it will be still enough to win a few la liga games.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
We have an absolute gem in Tello who can be Henry like when on form. We'd be daft and stupid to sell him in the summer, and yes there is plenty of clubs in the EPL who'd snap him up fast.

Stric

Selling any of Tello, Montoya, Bartra or Thiago would be an incredible mistake. I hope our management is smarter than that, although I wouldn't put anything past these dumbheads.

Home of Barca Fans