Cristian Tello

Paganinisrvnge

It would be the stupidest move ever. Tello should be held onto no matter what. Not to mention, rumors are picking up steam of Ter Stegen so Reina is pointless.

Indignado

Why don't we let every young prospect go, keep all the old, former world-class players and struggle for a CL spot in 5 years' time?

The Tello for Reina thing sounds like BS to me, but if we do get Reina (unless it's to save money and our other signings are awesome because of it or something like that), or sell Tello, or, worst of all, swap Tello for Reina... :facepalm:

Why don't we let every young prospect go, keep all the old, former world-class players and struggle for a CL spot in 5 years' time?

:tito:

Last edited:

Ronnie10

Well I wanted to see him in the summer U21 UEFA Cup. Tello wont have much playing minutes in the Confederation Cup, while U21 Cup is a big opportunity to shine.

Stric

Well I wanted to see him in the summer U21 UEFA Cup. Tello wont have much playing minutes in the Confederation Cup, while U21 Cup is a big opportunity to shine.

Surely being a part of the senior squad and getting any minutes is a bigger step forward than playing at the U21 level, no? This time it's not about the minutes, but the level, IMHO.

Home of Barca Fans