Cristian Tello

Stric

Tito should be sacked for his handling of youngsters like Tello

This alone is enough of a reason for heavy criticism. In Barca it is. I don't even care that we didn't win the CL or the Copa or the SuperCopa, or that we got humiliated by Bayern, etc. However, I'm furious with him for taking a big dump on the future and the development of some incredibly talented homegrown players.

e28makaveli

This alone is enough of a reason for heavy criticism. In Barca it is. I don't even care that we didn't win the CL or the Copa or the SuperCopa, or that we got humiliated by Bayern, etc. However, I'm furious with him for taking a big dump on the future and the development of some incredibly talented homegrown players.

Agreed whole heartedly. This guy is a very exciting player to watch. I hope for this health of this team that Tello sees more play time next season.

ryuken

I too want that, but i doubt it will happen, and i predict that my bias of the two - aka Cuenca is gone for good.

e28makaveli

I too want that, but i doubt it will happen, and i predict that my bias of the two - aka Cuenca is gone for good.
...........while we plan on spending shit loads of dollars for Neywar who expect to be a flop as he will not be able to withstand the pressure and expectations. Look at what happened to Kaka when he moved to Real and he was a more established and mature player.

I simply cannot understand what is going on in the board room. Looking at Rossell though, he looks like a blank slate.

archimidis

...........while we plan on spending shit loads of dollars for Neywar who expect to be a flop as he will not be able to withstand the pressure and expectations. Look at what happened to Kaka when he moved to Real and he was a more established and mature player.

I simply cannot understand what is going on in the board room. Looking at Rossell though, he looks like a blank slate.

Kaka was already world class when he moved to Madrid and he moved from another big team (with respect to history), i.e. Milan, with same pressure and expectations. Kaka's problem was his injuries while he was in Madrid and Mourinhio! Since Neymar seems to be coming at us, let's hope for the best for that guy!

JackSparrow

Exactly!

I think we need new management more then we need new players. Sure two or three changes are neccessary, but with this current management I doubt we'll be any stronger next season.

rafals

Barcelona are holding talks with winger Cristian Tello (21) to raise his buyout clause, which is at this moment 10M. [rac1]

Antimadridista1

25m at least IMO. This guy progressed a lot and still has a lot of potential. He was probably our more dangerous and best winger during the last couple of months.

Ronnie10

Well I wanted to see him in the summer U21 UEFA Cup. Tello wont have much playing minutes in the Confederation Cup, while U21 Cup is a big opportunity to shine.

As I wanted.

Tello, Thiago, Montoya, Muniesa, Bartra from Barcelona are named for the official squad list of Spain U21 for the summer Euro U21.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
As I wanted.

Tello, Thiago, Montoya, Muniesa, Bartra from Barcelona are named for the official squad list of Spain U21 for the summer Euro U21.

Thiago will be the star of the tournament just like every other Spain youth tournament he has entered. Hope the others do well too.

Home of Barca Fans