Cristian Tello

Povikas

Brandon
After the club season people here were praising Cristian for being incredible, new dimension in our attack; willing to break down defenses; spot-on crosses.

After the unimpressive U21 Euro, it's all gone.

But it will come back soon.

SwiftGuyver

After the club season people here were praising Cristian for being incredible, new dimension in our attack; willing to break down defenses; spot-on crosses.

After the unimpressive U21 Euro, it's all gone.

But it will come back soon.

i never praised him and he hasn't done anything to make me change my opinion on him.

he's a decent player but nowhere near good enough to be playing for Barca IMO. hopefully he proves me wrong though.

DannyG

I want us at Tottenham to sign him. He will suit us more than he suits Barcelona and I don't think he's good enough for the Barcelona team. ;)

LM10

i am happy that tello is going to get a contract extension. he deserves it and i hope he gets some more playing time. Alexis has to show up this year or he'll be the first one out.

Jadentheman

I want us at Tottenham to sign him. He will suit us more than he suits Barcelona and I don't think he's good enough for the Barcelona team. ;)

The only way that will happen is through loan. It will definitely be more difficult for him now. And honestly I hop he's ok with being second string because 2 out of 3 slots are as of right now taken for the whole of next season.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ursegor

World Champion
Don't know what the point is if he decides to stay. Neymar is a nailed on starter (with that price tag) on the left and Tello can't do his 1 tricky pony stuff on the right. So what's the point? He won't play before Neymar, Pedro and Alexis.

barcanuck

Neymar might actually end up on the right. He can play both sides and on the right he would be closer to Dani Alves. Just sayin' that our positions are not set in stone. They all drift all over the place. Neymar will get more freedom than Pedro, Sanchez, Tello ever had.

Ursegor

World Champion
It doesn't matter if left or right tbh. If 2 of 3 positions are set in stone (Neymar + Messi) it's hard to see how Tito will prefer Tello over both Alexis and Pedro. I suspect he'll be used as a super sub, he'll be unhappy with it at the end of the season and we'll let him go next summer. Possibly with Deulofeu returning and taking up his place.

mixer

Liverpool and Dortmund were interested in Cristian Tello, who has a 10M buyout fee, but the winger wants to stay and will soon renew [sport]

Home of Barca Fans