Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I thought he was ok. I love when players give it their all for the shirt they wear. Like when Mandžukić celebrated that goal against Serbia yesterday, that was so awesome.

That Šimunić foul was so nasty though. He could have broken Sulejmani's neck. They should have banned him for several games.

Stric

That Šimunić foul was so nasty though. He could have broken Sulejmani's neck. They should have banned him for several games.

Yes, Šimunić is a retard and has been his whole career. That tackle didn't even make sense, he was just going for the kill. What a moron. This guy's career is pretty much defined by stupid moments like these. He's the only player in the world who got 2 red cards in one game. Croatia VS Australia 2006. Ref Graham Poll. I mean, you really have to be special to add that to your CV.

Stric

2 red cards? :lol: just when u think you have seen everything in football

Yup, he received the second yellow but the ref forgot to show the red. He acted as if he didn't knew himself he was sent off without being shown the red. Then later he received a third yellow. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Has Zidane slipped some of his brain off while head butting Materazzi? To say Ribery would deserve the Ballon d'Or is one thing, but to say CR7 deserves it more than Messi is so stupid, it's incomprehensible! The only reason people can claim why Ribery deserves the award is that he won more silverware than Messi... And CR7 hasn't even that!! :facepalm:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Zidane has to be saying that. In the past, Ronaldo complained about Real not supporting him enough for the Ballon D'Or. After the Tristiano incident and Ronaldo's general bad mood the club has to show his full support in order to sway him a bit.

coco1247

Banned
Wow, when did he say that? That's a bit unrealistic from ZZ.
Don't get me wrong though, I like that our coaching staff is behind our players even when they know they don't deserve the award.

Henry_IB

Banned
Wow, when did he say that? That's a bit unrealistic from ZZ.
Don't get me wrong though, I like that our coaching staff is behind our players even when they know they don't deserve the award.

Well, slap me on the ass and call me shirley, a reasonable Madridsta.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Gareth-Bale-meets-Cristiano-Ronaldo-2267149.png

Dat bag discrepancy.

Home of Barca Fans