Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
There was a time when he was just unbearable... Flopping and whining all over the place. I disliked him A LOT. But honestly he has become a lot better. Yeah he whines but its not bad to show emotion in a match. It's still annoying but whatever lol. I enjoy his football and he definitely isn't some terrible guy.
But at the same time it's really fun to poke fun at him sometimes lol.

Galning

I don't blame them, finishing second place is a failure. I have never been able to understand how you see athletes who get Bronze or Silver medals at the Olympics and then they bounce around in celebration as if it's something awesome, yes they got a medal, but they are still losers. I would chuck my medal away in disgust and go and make sure I never lost again, that's just me though. :lol:

Too bad you'll never make it to the Olympics. I thought I've seen it all on here but saying Olympic medalist winners are losers.. dear god.

GiantKiller

Was my post deleted? If that's the case, then I don't see how it was offensive in any way. Well, it doesn't matter. >.>

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Trolling with those pics has become repetitive and tiresome. We're all for a laugh but not to the point where it becomes sole purpose of someone's posts. It'll only drive out those few Madridistas we have here.

GiantKiller

Trolling with those pics has become repetitive and tiresome. We're all for a laugh but not to the point where it becomes sole purpose of someone's posts. It'll only drive out those few Madridistas we have here.

Understandable. Good to know that I didn't do anything wrong, though. :)

Irish_Cules

Its very easy as Barca fans to hate on Ronaldo but the guy deserves a huge amount of respect. He used to wind me up with his antics (still does sometimes) but the way he has dragged Madrid through games constantly and the amount of work he does to improve his game is incredible. He's unlucky to be playing in the same era as Messi and his frustration is completely understandable in this sense, especially considering he had a really strong case to win this year given his teams success. Still though, its impossible to deny that Messi is the best in the world and it looks like this will be the case for seasons to come so the Ballon D'or could become a bit of a farce over the next few years....

ricknattery

Ronaldo has shown himself as a more mature footballer and character recently. He doesn't whine or acts like a little child on the pitch or in front of the media. Hope he keeps up like that. He has too much football in his boots left, it'd be great if we could enjoy that side of him and not the drama that sometimes he carries. Mourinho on the other hand is a grown old man who cannot leave the douchbaggery for once. Good thing Ronaldo did not follow him and attended the gala. Respect

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Honestly, everyone is saying that being disappointed he didn't win it is a bad thing, but I don't see why. He's put in enormous amounts of work and it's not like Messi is his teammate or anything, it's fully in his right to go, "Wow. I thought I had it this time." That being said, it's by no means a good reaction, just not the terrible thing everyone seems to think it is.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Ronaldo has shown himself as a more mature footballer and character recently. He doesn't whine or acts like a little child on the pitch or in front of the media. Hope he keeps up like that. He has too much football in his boots left, it'd be great if we could enjoy that side of him and not the drama that sometimes he carries. Mourinho on the other hand is a grown old man who cannot leave the douchbaggery for once. Good thing Ronaldo did not follow him and attended the gala. Respect

+1

T

tariqo

this is fun

Not all the time obviously but a lot of games he has, especially this season....the game against Sociedad being an example.

:lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans