Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

Don't know about this particular news but it's no secret he's quite charitable.

I also liked when he refused to shake Israel's players hands a few years ago, takes balls to take a stand like that in such a complicated matter.

Even though Israeli players aren't guilty of the conflict? Makes sense.

When you scream your own name during sex rather than her's?

:lol: I'm in tears :lol:

Stric

Successful minds VS unsuccessful ones :wave: Thought this was an appropriate thread to post this. ;)

2dc8k9f.jpg

Morten

Successful minds VS unsuccessful ones :wave: Thought this was an appropriate thread to post this. ;)

2dc8k9f.jpg

Not quite like that, Ronaldo wants other to succeed too, but only if he got a goal first :)
Anyway, Ronaldo has given away at least one penalty in the past. He gave away one to Alonso, but Alonso had to beg for it :lol:

cris29

Don't know about this particular news but it's no secret he's quite charitable.

I also liked when he refused to shake Israel's players hands a few years ago, takes balls to take a stand like that in such a complicated matter.

Why does refusing to shake Israeli players hands before a game a thing worthy of respect? Do you personally avoid Israelis/Saudis/Chinese/N.Koreans/Somalis and all other nationalities that their governments have committed some crimes? Including Western nations? World is surely going to improve by meaningless empty non dialogue methods...

I honestly couldn't care less about politics and this stuff but hypocrites annoy me.

Morten

It makes no sense to refuse to shake the hands of players regardless of nations, if its not a personal thing with a particular player. I dont like much of what Israel is doing, but wth does an Israeli football player got to do with it?
My NT has a player who even refused to play against Israel a few years back.

Home of Barca Fans