Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RevoTeller

He has donated £5M to the relief/aid efforts in Nepal. Respect.

That's quite a sum, and it's not because you have money that you easily give them away: actually, usually the more you have the less you give to other people.
Very nice and class gesture from Cristiano.

Stric

It's not about the football players. It's about protesting and making your stance known.

It's also about completely disrespecting your opponents, who you should treat as your equals. If you have something to say, say it out loud, write a damn Tweet or whatever, but don't take it out on people who have nothing to do with it.

Alik

It's also about completely disrespecting your opponents, who you should treat as your equals. If you have something to say, say it out loud, write a damn Tweet or whatever, but don't take it out on people who have nothing to do with it.

He could have done that.

But people are often affected by the actions of their country/government, even if they have nothing to do with it. For example, in a larger scale, sanctions on Russia are affecting regular people who have nothing to do with the conflict in Ukraine. Same as boycotts etc.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Cristiano Ronaldo finds himself one goal away from matching the tally of Alfredo Di Stéfano, the second-highest scorer in Real Madrid’s history. The Portuguese will try to do it today (Saturday) against Valencia, an opponent against whom he has scored in their last four meetings. At the Bernabéu, he has scored four goals in five matches against them.

viper76

As much as I hated him I start to like him he is a much better person outside the field than Messi .

Last edited:

StarLord

He could have done that.

But people are often affected by the actions of their country/government, even if they have nothing to do with it. For example, in a larger scale, sanctions on Russia are affecting regular people who have nothing to do with the conflict in Ukraine. Same as boycotts etc.

I know this is off-topic, but the US-led sanctions against Russia have nothing to do with the Ukraine conflict anyway. That is just a hypocritical pretext.

Home of Barca Fans