Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Alves conceded 18 from penalties and defended 16,2 times players missed the goal so its 18. He is the record holder. Also the first keeper ever to deny Ronaldo's penalties twice,according to the commentator.

S7_MUFC

5 million euros is a huge donation and is comparable to what Nations are offering. Never really got over him leaving until now, This really changes my opinion of him..
Great tax write off as well
Couldn't care in the slightest if that were the case but I think you don't understand how tax deductions work.

NotInHere

He can still make a case for himself to win the Ballon d'Or, I mean we know that award doesn't really carry much importance now, but for him it does, all he needs is to advance to the CL and win it.

T

Thanos

That's what happens when you don't share like Messi. James would have buried that penalty

Icarium

Lifestealer
That's what happens when you don't share like Messi. James would have buried that penalty

What? what makes you say that. CR7 is one of the best penalty takers. Alves is the best penalty stopper. On his day he could save any penalty.

Home of Barca Fans