Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Frodo_FCB

Gotta give CR credit, he literally dragged his team for the second half of this season and had fantastic stats.

That bing said, I cannot see him doing this again next season and I really hope that he doesn't. :)

Its not like RM is a shitty team and Cristiano alone is the only star player...Again it is 1 liga in 6 years, so how exactly Cristiano drags RM..
I would say that the whole team drags Ronaldo to individual success and titles.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Cules I need your help. A new cule is asking me to explain why I said Ronaldo is an egotistical self absorbed cunt. She just started watching football this season(world cup onwards) and doesn't really watch real madrid games.
Help me out

ceefoo

The whole bloody team and fanbase is campaigning for Carlo to stay. If Perez sacks him RM is in for a serious stinker for the months and years to come.
I too don't agree with the sacking, even though I'm a culé. Someone has too carry the can after such a disappointing season and Perez isn't going to take responsibility. Everyone knows that Carlo is still a great coach and probably still the best bet to get them back to winning ways... but such is the politics at Madrid.

Cules I need your help. A new cule is asking me to explain why I said Ronaldo is an egotistical self absorbed cunt. She just started watching football this season(world cup onwards) and doesn't really watch real madrid games.
Help me out
All she has to do is watch Crystina's goal celebrations and reaction to his teammates when they score and he doesn't, and it says it all.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Is this a serious post? You've insulted someone who you don't know and who you've never met and when your friend calls you out on it you come here looking to us to justify if for you?

GTFO with that bullshit.

It must've been a joke post

No women watch football

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Is this a serious post? You've insulted someone who you don't know and who you've never met and when your friend calls you out on it you come here looking to us to justify if for you?

GTFO with that bullshit.

you have obviously misunderstood what I've said. I was on twitter watching the RM game and she asked "why does ronaldo behave like that" referring to the manner in which he celebrated his goals. I responded by saying what I said, and she asked Why ?. I figure she doesn't watch alot of him. So now I have a give a long exposition about Why he I (and most other cules) hate him.
What's wrong with that ? You sound offended almost. You don't think ronaldo is a cunt ?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even if they sack Carlo they are not many good managers in the market. I would sack Carlo only if mou comes back. As much as I hate to admit he is a very good manager.

Ritchie

Gotta give CR credit, he literally dragged his team for the second half of this season and had fantastic stats.

Not in the big games that decide the trophies. What did he drag them to?

Knocking in hat-tricks against the dregs of La Liga in games Madrid would win easily anyway is pointless. Valencia and the second leg against Juventus were the two games that mattered. Apart from the inevitable Penaldo in those games (one scored one missed) he was nowhere. Smacking in hat tricks the last two games was meaningless apart from for his personal glory.

mehdimike

Knocking in hat-tricks against the dregs of La Liga in games Madrid would win easily anyway is pointless. Valencia and the second leg against Juventus were the two games that mattered. Apart from the inevitable Penaldo in those games (one scored one missed) he was nowhere. Smacking in hat tricks the last two games was meaningless apart from for his personal glory.

IMO sevilla game was harder than valencia.why do u all think that he should do all the things lonely?against valencia celta(2games) real(2games) malaga almeria and some
other games messi was just walking without much influence in game and some othere players socred.
The othere strange case is that people think ronaldo should score 4 against elche and 4 against valencia!
If 1 day i understood that messi or ronaldo had the same goals against all laliga teams then i doubt about the new calcio poli :)

It's like saying messi's 50 La Liga Goal record in 2011-12 season is just a joke.cause against real he didn't score when it was needed!

Last edited:

Ritchie

IMO sevilla game was harder than valencia.why do u all think that he should do all the things lonely?against valencia celta(2games) real(2games) malaga almeria and some
other games messi was just walking without much influence in game and some othere players socred.
The othere strange case is that people think ronaldo should score 4 against elche and 4 against valencia!
If 1 day i understood that messi or ronaldo had the same goals against all laliga teams then i doubt about the new calcio poli :)

It's like saying messi's 50 La Liga Goal record in 2011-12 season is just a joke.cause against real he didn't score when it was needed!

In 11/12 Messi put everything into every game and had nothing left for the two vital games against Real Madrid and Chelsea, the two games that cost Barca their shot at the big prizes. It's the big games that matter most for big players to produce.

Yeah credit to him for Sevilla but for some reason they always go to pieces against him.

Kerrybai

Ronaldo doesn't statpad more than Messi. I posted the proof before after I went through each season and gave each player points for scoring the first goal, the goal to make it a draw etc etc.

ceefoo

Ronaldo doesn't statpad more than Messi. I posted the proof before after I went through each season and gave each player points for scoring the first goal, the goal to make it a draw etc etc.
I haven't seen this, and I can't find it on the search. Can you re-post it please? Thx

Home of Barca Fans