Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Another unbelievable season from the great man

Obviously winning off the field as well...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...sia-Tedeschi-following-split-Irina-Shayk.html

290845BA00000578-3095025-image-m-228_1432479985327.jpg

Lol

who does that

alittlebitter

you can't deny that his record is helped drastically by the amount of penalties real madrid gets. I think the one last night was their 17th or 18th in all comps. for one season. wtf

Paganinisrvnge

Is there a site that keeps track of team penalties? I saw one that said he Ronaldo himself has 12 penalty goals of his 61 in all competitions.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Is there a site that keeps track of team penalties? I saw one that said he Ronaldo himself has 12 penalty goals of his 61 in all competitions.

His overall career's penalty % is ridiculously high, something like 25% of all his goals are penaldos.
Haha, how come some guys compare him with messi I'll never understand.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
IMO sevilla game was harder than valencia.why do u all think that he should do all the things lonely?against valencia celta(2games) real(2games) malaga almeria and some
other games messi was just walking without much influence in game and some othere players socred.
The othere strange case is that people think ronaldo should score 4 against elche and 4 against valencia!
If 1 day i understood that messi or ronaldo had the same goals against all laliga teams then i doubt about the new calcio poli :)

It's like saying messi's 50 La Liga Goal record in 2011-12 season is just a joke.cause against real he didn't score when it was needed!

Messi's 50 goal record didn't really matter much in the end in the context of the league because he didn't score against madrid in the crucial clasico, the 4 goal haul against espanyol afterwards was ultimately meaningless

Home of Barca Fans