Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
One of the comments in the video after penaldo in 120th min: "blowjob face".... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

y3bNEgV.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
MVP Award making a comeback this year?

Although I won't be surprised if LFP give Cristiano the award for Best LL player of the season being dem biased fucktards they are.

Vlom

It's only for the month of May, and he did get 3 hat-tricks, it's the one for the season that they have to give to Messi otherwise robooo :)

raskolnikov

He also missed a crucial penaldo but scoring hattricks vs getafe > scoring a title winning goal at Calderon.
Another thing, I dont think a Barca player ever won these monthly epl rip offs, says it all really.

Stric

May was basically his most disappointing month. The goals meant nothing, as he failed to score when it mattered.

Vlom

He also missed a crucial penaldo but scoring hattricks vs getafe > scoring a title winning goal at Calderon.
Another thing, I dont think a Barca player ever won these monthly epl rip offs, says it all really.

May was basically his most disappointing month. The goals meant nothing, as he failed to score when it mattered.

You don't have to convince me :D

I'm just trying to find a logic in something that has none, my bad.

raskolnikov

I bet if you look at the writers who choose these players you will see they are all hardcore madrdista's. Probably some refs get to pick as well.

Home of Barca Fans