Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Well I can name some RM players myself and would probably pick Di Stefano as no. 1.
But that is why I am asking fans of the club and not objective observers.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well I can name some RM players myself and would probably pick Di Stefano as no. 1.
But that is why I am asking fans of the club and not objective observers.

There are basically 2 types of RM fans on their spanish forums, the gloryhunter CR fanboys that think he already is the biggest player RM has ever had (also the greatest the world have ever seen, obv), and it will be confirmed when he takes over Raul in goals record, and the others, the genuine RM fans that support the club since way before CR joins and are annoyed as fuck by the first ones.

I'd say at least 50% of spanish RM forums members don't like him, which was very surprising to me.

dakt

Thought that the name of the boat was Lionel Messi :)
By the way, have a look at this :

CGctuCGWwAEz26c.png:large

Apparently he was "marking his territory".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3106113/Cristiano-Ronaldo-caught-urinating-street-following-night-partying-Saint-Tropez.html

Kerrybai

He would be behind Di Stefano, Raul Zidane etc. Ronaldo will have the records but for example Raul has 3 CL's and 6 league titles.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think he'll stay at RM for like 3 more years and try to win some titles so he can be considered a legend.

Vlom

Inda (ex Marca director, now Flopper PR guy) said yesterday in Chiringuito that Benitez is determined (and the palco) to move CR to the center next season and Bale to the left, that it'll be one of his first big decisions.

Curious to see if that happens, and what will become of Benzema in that case.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It would help Bale in offense but Marcelo and Bale on the same side + Cristiano as left striker would be awful defensively. Any decent winger/fullback combo would have it's fun.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Inda (ex Marca director, now Flopper PR guy) said yesterday in Chiringuito that Benitez is determined (and the palco) to move CR to the center next season and Bale to the left, that it'll be one of his first big decisions.

Curious to see if that happens, and what will become of Benzema in that case.

Like I said plenty of times, Benzema is 70 % + gone this summer. TL;DR: He's not a galactico,didn't score many goals this season, he's 27,peak value to sell him at, Bale and Ronaldo wanting to play as CF's.

Vlom

It would help Bale in offense but Marcelo and Bale on the same side + Cristiano as left striker would be awful defensively. Any decent winger/fullback combo would have it's fun.

They're already awfull defensively and I don't see Marcelo and Casillas leaving, so I'd say their best bet is a change that allows them to score more goals ^^

Like I said plenty of times, Benzema is 70 % + gone this summer. TL;DR: He's not a galactico,didn't score many goals this season, he's 27,peak value to sell him at, Bale and Ronaldo wanting to play as CF's.

That would be a surprise and a clear message from flopper, but I doubt it'll happen.

I just checked the stats and i'm in chock, Benzema only has 11 assists in all competition ??! His main excuse for being a lame stricker was play making and assisting, I taught he had way more.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
They're already awfull defensively and I don't see Marcelo and Casillas leaving, so I'd say their best bet is a change that allows them to score more goals ^^

That would be a surprise and a clear message from flopper, but I doubt it'll happen.

I just checked the stats and i'm in chock, Benzema only has 11 assists in all competition ??! His main excuse for being a lame stricker was play making and assisting, I taught he had way more.

Not to mention that he has like 0 assists to Bale. Benzema will definitely be the scapegoat, it's a miracle that he remained at RM for so long. He was literally expected to leave every single summer.

wouldn't be too surprised if benitez doesn't rate benzema. He's not nearly as good on the wing and is the perfect player from ronaldo's pov, so by all means proceed rafa

MaxY

Devil May Cry
wouldn't be too surprised if benitez doesn't rate benzema. He's not nearly as good on the wing and is the perfect player from ronaldo's pov, so by all means proceed rafa

Meh, I think we are done with the "Feed everything to Ronaldo" policy. It obviously isn't working hence only 1 CL and 1 La Liga in recent years. Messi is playing with Suarez and Neymar and performing better than ever, it's up to Ronaldo now to find a way for it to work. It doesn't help that Bale isn't even half of a player that Neymar or Suarez are tho. Maybe he'll look better if he swaps positions. I love Ronaldo but if he still wants everything to go through him when it's obviously not working then selling him isn't a huge disaster.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Meh, I think we are done with the "Feed everything to Ronaldo" policy. It obviously isn't working hence only 1 CL and 1 La Liga in recent years. Messi is playing with Suarez and Neymar and performing better than ever, it's up to Ronaldo now to find a way for it to work. It doesn't help that Bale isn't even half of a player that Neymar or Suarez are tho. Maybe he'll look better if he swaps positions. I love Ronaldo but if he still wants everything to go through him when it's obviously not working then selling him isn't a huge disaster.

Sterling to replace ronaldo :troll:

Home of Barca Fans