Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

dakt

Messi not once or any other Barca player!? Hahaha. They don't even hesitate to be so transparent, it's just funny.

Kerrybai

Yeah, because Copa Del Ray final vs somebody like Bilbao is comparable to something like a FREAKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL for La Decima vs your city rival is comparable. It's true that he went overboard but I can't really blame him. Everybody would want to show off that kind of body :lucho:

You must be trolling, Messi scores a wondergoal in a 0-0 cup final while Ronaldo scored a pointless goal in a game that was finished.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You must be trolling, Messi scores a wondergoal in a 0-0 cup final while Ronaldo scored a pointless goal in a game that was finished.

It's a freaking Champions League final. Even if you score for 10:0 it's huge for a player.

Chainsaw

Killahead
CGqDqhqUIAAP4Fc.jpg

Spending holidays with friends.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's a freaking Champions League final. Even if you score for 10:0 it's huge for a player.

Absolutely not, hence why there's the world "decisive" or not, and why 4th goal of a 4-1 win is not, even less if it's a penalty. Ronaldo did nothing in both semis and final last year.

But hey, to each his own, I know you're semi-trolling here, but we love that he's (not) decisive for you guys :)

Catalan Fan

One day, probably after he's retired , he's gonna realise that individual honours do not compare to team trophies.

Ok, maybe not....

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His team won the UCL for the first time in 12 years , in a campaign where he scored 17!! goals. I wouldn't mind even if he got naked and started humping the penalty spot.

Kerrybai

His team won the UCL for the first time in 12 years , in a campaign where he scored 17!! goals. I wouldn't mind even if he got naked and started humping the penalty spot.

No on here will ever agree with you on this. It was one of the cringiest things I have ever seen on a football pitch. It summed him his whole life as a footballer.

Home of Barca Fans