Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ronaldo hasn't played better since ozil or di maria left, quite the contrary. But i've always seen benzema and not those two as the number 1 ronaldo contributor

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronaldo hasn't played better since ozil or di maria left, quite the contrary. But i've always seen benzema and not those two as the number 1 ronaldo contributor

Not saying he did, just saying he is able to keep his goal tally even after ozil and di Maria left. I think he will find a way to continue scoring those goals. Next year the new player James and modric will form a core and feed him continuously.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He would be behind Di Stefano, Raul Zidane etc. Ronaldo will have the records but for example Raul has 3 CL's and 6 league titles.

Why should Zidane be ahead of Ronaldo? He was quite poor for Madrid. Ronaldo has been miles better, with a similar trophy cabinet. Besides Di Stefano and other Spanish club-affiliated legends like Raul, Gento and Iker, can't put anyone else ahead of Ronaldo imo.

Kerrybai

Why should Zidane be ahead of Ronaldo? He was quite poor for Madrid. Ronaldo has been miles better, with a similar trophy cabinet. Besides Di Stefano and other Spanish club-affiliated legends like Raul, Gento and Iker, can't put anyone else ahead of Ronaldo imo.

Maybe I'm placing too much emphasis on Zidanes goal against Bayer, while his best years were in Italy. Surely Hugo Sanchez would be there are there abouts too for Madrid fans.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

Yeah, because Copa Del Ray final vs somebody like Bilbao is comparable to something like a FREAKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL for La Decima vs your city rival is comparable. It's true that he went overboard but I can't really blame him. Everybody would want to show off that kind of body :lucho:

JamDav1982

Yeah, because Copa Del Ray final vs somebody like Bilbao is comparable to something like a FREAKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL for La Decima vs your city rival is comparable. It's true that he went overboard but I can't really blame him. Everybody would want to show off that kind of body :lucho:

Scoring an amazing individual goal in a game tied at 0-0 vs the fourth goal of a 4-1 victory and saying to world 'look at me'.

If there was either goal that deserved a 'look at me by fuck I am good' celebration it was Messi...but he ran away with players even caring enough to ask Alves if he was ok when stepped on foot!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CR instead was probably telling his mates to gtfo of him so everyone can see his abs :lol:

Home of Barca Fans