Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

khaled_a_d

Yeah right, the guy that the press/media has helped the most get undeserved awards (think BO 2013) is complaining about the press, poor little guy.

Media helps players a lot ,but that doesn't mean they don't cross the line
We had our share of media bullshit ,talking about Messi tax problems .focusing on every minor problem and the least goes on .while players should accept the whole package it doesn't deny their right to complain when media cross some lines
Cr7 private life has been a media topic for some time since he won the Ballon D'or last year .all the guessing about why he and Irina left each other .accusing him of cheating ,connecting him with every attention whore out there etc .it is normal that he would slam the media

Besides, what's wrong with having girlfriends? He's an adult, and he's single.

Is have one? most of them are media fantasy not his girl friends

dakt

Just seen his "kiss from the bed" video. :worthy:
Honestly, never mind that I'm Barca fan, but I really think that something is wrong with him. Like wrong in the head. Have dignity FFS.

Drexl

CGqDqhqUIAAP4Fc.jpg

Spending holidays with friends.

:lol:
This is my favorite comedy section! Cristina rocks. :D

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
[tw]607943522541563904[/tw]

What could it be?

Is he coming out of the closet? Or unveiling a new line of CR7 jockstraps? :mou:

Stric

I think it's the news that his mother apparently got caught at the airport with an undeclared €55,000 in her bag and had 45K confiscated. :lol:

My money is on CR7 : the movie with Ronaldo playing himself

we could enjoy him reenacting his trickster years at ManUtd, they could also give him a false set of ugly teeth to make it realistic

ceefoo

Before replying, I first had to check that this was for real and wasn't a hoax, because just the thought seemed to be absurd.

Embarrassingly enough, it so turns out; this IS genuine. If you study it closely you'll discover it DOES contain FC Barcelona players, it just so happens that they weren't playing for our club at the time. :p

I could understand none of our players winning the award in the 2013/14 season; we were shite. And for the 2014/15 season, not much stood out really... :thinking:

... Oh! ... come to think of it, there may have been a 'Treble' !?

Stric

We were not shite. We were one win away from winning the league. It was an underwhelming season for our standards, but far from a disaster.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We were not shite. We were one win away from winning the league. It was an underwhelming season for our standards, but far from a disaster.

I think his "italic" was meant as sarcarm may be, but yeah.. we were one wrongly disallowed goal away from winning LaLiga and one Bartra tackle away from (maybe) winning Cdr...

Home of Barca Fans