Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Cule4life

The Culest
And you draw that conclusion on one game ? Last time I checked, Messi has about 12 goals and a bunch of assists more than Ronaldo. Ronaldo started the year good but to be better he'll have to prolong his current form.

Scoring dozens goals vs Deportivo, Getafe etc vs Scoring against Barca and Man Utd. Take your pick

poldep

In all fairness Ronaldo is better than Messi at this point of time. You just had to see his face. How much this victory meant to him. It had been his dream to trash Barca for a long time and he finally got it. He may be an arrogant p***k but he's a hell of a footballer

Cr7 is good, he is very good. But Messi is the best player ever, cr7 doesn't even come close.

Stric

He did say "at this point of time", though. It is a somewhat clumsy category, but in all fairness, if you equalize that to their respective last few games, yeah, Ronaldo is clearly doing better. But expand it to this season, this decade or whatever... Ronaldo will never even compare to Messi.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Jonathan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo + Messi combined.

I am the 1st, 2nd and 3rd best footballer in the world. :party1:

hellsangel1

In all fairness Ronaldo is better than Messi at this point of time. You just had to see his face. How much this victory meant to him. It had been his dream to trash Barca for a long time and he finally got it. He may be an arrogant p***k but he's a hell of a footballer

I don;t understand. a 3-1 is a bad result but I don't consider it a thrashing, does this mean we also trashed them last season 3-1 at Bernabeau??

Cule4life

The Culest
I don;t understand. a 3-1 is a bad result but I don't consider it a thrashing, does this mean we also trashed them last season 3-1 at Bernabeau??

Madrid cut us open at will. They completely dominated us at our home. They could have scored 5-6 easily. They also completely shut us out. Lopez was a spectator most of the game. The scoreline is not always the benchmark of a thrashing

Home of Barca Fans