Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

El Flaco

Tbf... If Benzema wasn't selfish in that moment, an unmarked Ronaldo would have made a tap-in goal.

[gfy]ImmediateWhirlwindCanary[/gfy]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seems like Real Madrid are preparing to launch Bale as their poster boy. I think this will be Cristiano's last season at RM. I wonder where he'll possibly go though.

xavisionary

This is the one of the best forums on the internet for discussion, insight, humour etc but jeez it gets boring reading "I hate Ronaldo for wanting to be the best" over and over again.

Trickykid

This is the one of the best forums on the internet for discussion, insight, humour etc but jeez it gets boring reading "I hate Ronaldo for wanting to be the best" over and over again.

Do people hate him for wanting to be the best?
Here I was thinking it was because he's a narcissistic, arrogant asshole.

Well, today I learned...

mark1nhu

Pretty much everyone here actually praises Ronaldo for his strong desire.

It's not our fault if his douche behaviour overshadow it.

xavisionary

All I'm saying is that in 2/3/4/5 years when Ronaldo is gone, we will only be able to look back at a time when a player could be skillful, fast, strong, good in the air, score 55 a season and get 20 assists. Because the current crop in their early to mid 20s simply don't have it in them.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
All I'm saying is that in 2/3/4/5 years when Ronaldo is gone, we will only be able to look back at a time when a player could be skillful, fast, strong, good in the air, score 55 a season and get 20 assists. Because the current crop in their early to mid 20s simply don't have it in them.

I still think that Ronaldo (like 4 years earlier or something like that) was the only player who could come close to Messi. He was super fast,great dribbler,strong,amazing(not just good) in the air. He could score from anywhere on the pitch,just watch some youtube videos. The guy who could score free kicks or even from play from 40 metres or more out. Some people here argue that Ronaldo is overrated but I still think that the past CR7 was on Messi's level,something which nobody else ever did.

serghei

Ronaldo was never prime Messi level. The only thing he comes close to Messi is goals.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans