Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Cule4life

The Culest
stokebarca said:
[quote name="gatsu" post=1541638]It must be the knee problem, don't worry madridista, he will be back in full force against Getafe.

Getafe just like espanyol. Will make it easy for him[/quote]

I sometimes dream of Getafe and Espanyol getting relegated. La Liga would be so much better

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Atletico Madrid last season? He scored his goals against Juventus also.

?? He was awful against Juve in both games, first goal was an open net tap-in and second was a penalty kick.. his classics so yeah my bad, legendary games :lol:

raskolnikov

yeah you're right he did score on both of the juventus games, but I'm trying to remember when was the last time his had a legendary game, a game to never forget of his

Sevilla away last season, he stepped up big time when they needed it.
But he is not a big game player in a way that he dominates a game, he is more like an hyper Inzaghi in big games, which by the way is what he is becoming more and more in regular games now as well.

El Flaco

[tw]651356738726305792[/tw]

His two free kick goals came after deflections via the defensive wall.

Cristiano: The man, the myth, the wall...

Last edited:

NotInHere

Sevilla away last season, he stepped up big time when they needed it.
But he is not a big game player in a way that he dominates a game, he is more like an hyper Inzaghi in big games, which by the way is what he is becoming more and more in regular games now as well.
there's some people that actually consider him the best of all time, I mean if he is the best of all time then what is football

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The best of all time .. on Instagram for sure :lol:

Seriously though, this is all nice and dandy, and madrid/portugal fans should be able to entertain their fantasies and stick by their players, but not buy into it because then it becomes insanity.

As a matter of fact, if you visit the CR thread on spanish RM forums you'll be surprised to see he gets more salt than he gets here actually!

raskolnikov

He will be remembered as a great freekicktaker because of the pose and ones that went in.
Its the same with his tricks back at United, he failed 10 times, succeed once and get his highlightreel moment of the match. Nowadays he is remembered for his trickery at Unted which is on a dinho level to those revisionists.

Beast

The Observer
He is a completely different player now than he was 2 years ago...

you can easily notice his shots are not as strong nor as accurate , neither is his speed , his dribble his agility ....

that's age and if you don't have the skill ala Henry who relied as well on his speed in sometime in his career you won't make it past the 30 year old barrier

he is in clear decline and i'd see him breaking the record this year & maintaining his place in Real Madrid history books as all time goal scorer in number of games cannot be repeated in the near future and get sold in the summer gracefully

Those days i watch the team & don't expect a lot from him... what we missed vs Atletico was James greatly

Home of Barca Fans