Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Messi is 23% less effective in G+A against top 3 league opponents.
Cristiano is 52% less effective.

Cristiano is significantly more hindered by quality opposition.

Yes but they cheated, espanyol should count in top 3, and double !! Inchuchtichia !

dakt

195.png

J

Jamie Cal

If they play like that against us there is nothing to be worried about.

This. After watching them tonight, I got me pretty hyped for the Clasico. I think they're there to be taken. I'd take not being beaten, but if our front 3 are effective (especially if Leo is playing) and our midfield are disciplined, I fancy us.

Horatio

You're welcome
This. After watching them tonight, I got me pretty hyped for the Clasico. I think they're there to be taken. I'd take not being beaten, but if our front 3 are effective (especially if Leo is playing) and our midfield are disciplined, I fancy us.

The Real we will be playing against will be completely different if James and Bezema are playing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he's preparing to leave.

Florentino already had a chat with him and didn't really seem too happy about his supposed interview where he ruled out committing to Real Madrid and now that talk with Laurent Blanc will put more gasoline on the fire.

And with Ibra potentially leaving PSG in Summer, the place will be made for him. Really can't see Ibra and Cristiano working together at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans