Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

LordLichtenstein

"You might think it's Messi, but I think I'm the best" - Ronaldo

Dude, you're not even the 2nd best right now.

Unavngivet.png

updated 3/11

Last edited:

Richard.H

I would prefer for him to stay in RM as long as possible. He doesn't look anywhere near as good as he did last season. I'm not sure if it's because of Benitez tactics and Benzema/James being gone, or if he really is past his best.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I would prefer for him to stay in RM as long as possible. He doesn't look anywhere near as good as he did last season. I'm not sure if it's because of Benitez tactics and Benzema/James being gone, or if he really is past his best.

He wasn't good last season either, only the first few months till the end of BDO votes, after that Irina also came to her senses and he went to the shit level we all get to enjoy and giggle to right now :)

gatsu

More like you just opened your eyes, now that his lackeys are not there to provide him with tapins and penaldos, we see how shit he is.

Most overrated player in history, a product created by the football marketing machine, to think that he has 3 BO, same as legends like Cruyff and Di Stefano, what a joke.

mark1nhu

Translations?

Flo: why did you say those things?
CR: what things?
Flo: those things you said.
CR: what I said?
Flo: nothing, nothing (light friendly slap on his face).
CR: nope, I didn't say that.
CR: I didn't say that.
CR: I said something different.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Esto es un tio al que van a ejecutar con una metralleta y le dice el que le va a matar: -¡Último deseo! -Que disparé Cristiano"

"It's a guy about to get executed, that asks for one last wish: Please let Cristiano shoot" :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
He loves showing who's boss.

Shows to me he is an emotional insecure person who stayed awake all night wondering why Ronaldo would do something like that to him and had to confront him about it the first opportunity he got.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans