Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

mark1nhu

CS-RAQ1WcAAt78b.png

F

Flavia

Yannik

The Guardian's review of his movie: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/nov/05/cristiano-ronaldo-film-messi

Hilarious stuff.

No harm in being competitive as hell and/or have the mentality of you being the best, but the guy is just a full blooded narcissist.

Then there is the moment Portugal’s team are training at Estádio Moisés Lucarelli in São Paulo during the last World Cup and a sobbing girl breaks the cordon to run across the pitch in a desperate attempt to reach her hero. She is shaking, crying, close to hysteria and caught by one of the security guards. It is The Beatles at Shea Stadium all over again. Ronaldo hugs her and she looks as if she might pass out. “He knows I exist,” she wails, when a television reporter stops her a few moments later. What did he say? “He asked me to stay calm and stop crying.” And what did you say back? “I asked him to follow me on Twitter.”

Cristiano Ronaldo describes his agent, Jorge Mendes, as ‘the best, the Cristiano Ronaldo of agents’.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

gatsu

I really hope that all this stuff is just a communication and marketing thing, otherwise this guy have some serious mental issues, madness.

edit:

[tw]662394650473439232[/tw]

Cristian "there is a lot of players with great potential, I would say, Odegaard for example. Hazard, Depay, Pogba and maybe Neymar.

:VdB:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Its genius imo:lol: Ronaldo should have his own reality show and become a meme based on his narcissism.
I now honestly start to believe he doesnt actuay know Messi is better than him, more like he's extremely annoyed how this midget ranked above the god of football. They must al be jealous and insane.

silvia

I really hope that all this stuff is just a communication and marketing thing, otherwise this guy have some serious mental issues, madness.

edit:

[tw]662394650473439232[/tw]

Cristian "there is a lot of players with great potential, I would say, Odegaard for example. Hazard, Depay, Pogba and maybe Neymar.

:VdB:

Cristine will be ranked lower than neymar in Balon'dor. I swear :lol:
And odegaard? i almost forgot he is alive.

Yannik

I dont hate him. Never did. But he never misses out on an opportunity to approve the image I have of his persona.

“I’m not going to lie to you,” he says, explaining why he went to the World Cup with an injury. “If we had two or three Cristiano Ronaldos in the team I would feel more comfortable. But we don’t.”

vrbvfrF.gif

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans