Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

mark1nhu

Ronaldo has contributed more than Rivaldo though in terms of goals and trophies.

Are you kidding me?

Rivaldo won two La Liga with us, being absolutely instrumental for it (at a time where the league was way more balanced). Plus a Copa del Rey.

Later he just CARRIED Barcelona in difficult years.

He himself guaranteed our place in a Champions League after an amazing hat trick against fucking Valencia, being two goals by bicycle kicks.

When Madrid really needed Ronaldo to win anything? Can you say Madrid would not win 1 La Liga and La Decima without him?

When he carried Madrid in the last years in which we dominated Spain?

When he himself destroyed any top opponent in a really important game, crucial to Madrid's plan?

When he was the last and only resort to anything?

In reality, a lot of amazing players sacrificed everything on the pitch to make Madrid winners, only to later be relegated to a second fiddle place.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Are you kidding me?

Rivaldo won two La Liga with us, being absolutely instrumental for it (at a time where the league was way more balanced). Plus a Copa del Rey.

He himself guaranteed our place in a Champions League after an amazing hat trick against fucking Valencia, being two goals by bicycle kicks.

When Madrid really needed Ronaldo to win anything? Can you say Madrid would not win 1 La Liga and La Decima without him?

When he himself destroyed any top opponent in a really important game, crucial to Madrid's plan?

In reality, a lot of amazing players sacrificed everything on the pitch to make Madrid winners, only to later be relegated to a second fiddle place.

Madrid would have zero trophies in this era without Ronaldo. I don't think that's even debatable.

JamDav1982

Are you kidding me?

Ok so you rate two leagues titles better than a league and CL. I dont.

Barca also slipped further behind the league leaders in Rivaldos time than Real have with Ronaldo.

Real with Ronaldo have not slipped far enough to see a performance guaranteeing CL football as anything special. Or 'avoiding relegation'.

Ronaldo never has big games he helps Real win eh? Just lies.

mark1nhu

The way you describe it you would rate Ronaldo much higher if he took the easy route and went back to EPL or PSG and signed for someone almost guaranteed titles.

Sometimes there is only so much one player can do if there are better teams and players elsewhere.. Even Messi has those limitations.

Did I say I don't rate Ronaldo anytime? DID I?

JESUS.

Ronaldo is great but his contribution is just not enough to be a legend to the club

Sorry. Madrid is way bigger than him.

RMU ReBorn

Raul played with three Balon dor winners......Ronaldo has not played with any that have even been close at either Man Utd or Real.

Yet Ronaldo across his career has led teams to four league titles and two CLs.

It is not even a fact Raul 'led' all those teams or was the best player in all his leagues or CLs. Figo, Ronaldo & Zidane played big parts and led.
So Giggs -Scholsy -Di Maria ,Ozil - Alonso -Modric And All the other Tap in Feeder's of Ronaldo Needs to win Ballon Dor , to prove their worth right ?? :facepalm:

JamDav1982

Did I say I don't rate Ronaldo anytime? DID I?

JESUS.

Ronaldo is great but his contribution is just not enough to be a legend to the club

Sorry. Madrid is way bigger than him.

His contribution in terms of trophies, league positions, goals and individual awards has been better than Rivaldo.

If Ronaldo is not a legend then it is his bad luck to be at Real the time of Messis Barca.

He is a Man Utd legend anyway and did more for them than Rivaldo also.

JamDav1982

So Giggs -Scholsy -Di Maria ,Ozil - Alonso -Modric And All the other Tap in Feeder's of Ronaldo Needs to win Ballon Dor , to prove their worth right ?? :facepalm:

No all are great players but never the best in the world.

Hope that helps.

Tell me who is the constant in those players having crazy assists?

You guessed it Ronaldo. He carries on scoring regardless of how his back up is. Those players leave and dont assist as much.

RMU ReBorn

Madrid would have zero trophies in this era without Ronaldo. I don't think that's even debatable.
Gareth Bale and Di Maria in CDR final , Ramos in ucl final and semi final . :D If Madrid can Beat Barcelona with out Ronaldo They definitely can do better with out him ;)

JamDav1982

Gareth Bale and Di Maria in CDR final , Ramos in ucl final and semi final . :D If Madrid can Beat Barcelona with out Ronaldo They definitely can do better with out him ;)

You think those are one game trophies?

Complete delusion to think Real would be better without him.

JamDav1982

Scholes for united >Zidane for Rma ... Giggs For United > Figo for Rma .. You are seriously on a high if you deny this based on ballon dor's

Haha this gets better.

Scholes and Giggs were better players in Ronaldos Man Utd years than Zidane and Figo were at Real for Raul?

Ronaldo was head and shoulders Man Utds best player in winning years there. Raul was not leading that Real side or even their best player.

Jeepers you have out done yourself there.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
It's always the trophies that define a player's career.
Don't know why you argue, history will put cristiano well below raul's legacy, just like we put rivaldo well below puyol.

JamDav1982

Di maria was replaced by James .. and Bale for ozil . only players changed Tap in sources are world class :D

How many assists have Di Maria and Ozil managed since they left?

Surely it should be the same.......heres a clue it is not even close.

How many were Bale or James getting before Real....heres a clue its not even close.

Ronaldo is the constant theme here.

Home of Barca Fans