Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm not gonna watch it, afraid I might be impressed and start calling Ronaldo the Goat :coffee:

I have finished watching it and can tell you it is not that good.
He should have indeed made this film over a longer period of time as it just feels like the Ballon D'Or is used to create a great triumph and happy ending to the bad WC performance. That feels very forced.
Also too little new footage imo. Personal highlights were the one moment with Messi and the parts with his kid.

dakt

Just finished watching it. Half way through the film I felt like it was already lasting for 3 hours. It's very exhausting.
It all boils down to couple of things:
1) His manager talking on the phone in the suit by the pool. Acting like his father and constantly repeating Ronaldo is the best of all time
2) His mother crying and acting nervous throughout the whole film.
3) Relationship with his son (portraying him as a great father in contrast to his own father. OK WE GET IT!)
4) Excuses for bad WC performance, otherwise he would have surely won the WC just by himself.

all followed by his ultra boring voice, depressing piano and slow motion pictures. No substance at all. Nothing about how he got here, just constant character showcase and self celebration.
You won't see any of his present or ex teammates, coaches, etc. Nothing. Just constant bitching and acting. Especially acting with his son in portraying him as a great father,
which I'm sure he is, but my God, don't repeat yourself all the time.
After watching this film I can only conclude that this man is more in love with himself than I ever tough he is and diluted too. Well in the end, that's why you pay to make the movie about yourself, or museum, etc.
It's a bad film. Thanks Kerrybai for the link.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I have finished watching it and can tell you it is not that good.
He should have indeed made this film over a longer period of time as it just feels like the Ballon D'Or is used to create a great triumph and happy ending to the bad WC performance. That feels very forced.
Also too little new footage imo. Personal highlights were the one moment with Messi and the parts with his kid.

I was ironic mate ( the coffee smiley remember ^^ ), the day I even remotely call CR the goat you guys have my permission to check me into a mental institution.

Let this post serve as my power of attorney to you! :lol:

hardyboy

Just finished watching it. Half way through the film I felt like it was already lasting for 3 hours. It's very exhausting.
It all boils down to couple of things:
1) His manager talking on the phone in the suit by the pool. Acting like his father and constantly repeating Ronaldo is the best of all time
2) His mother crying and acting nervous throughout the whole film.
3) Relationship with his son (portraying him as a great father in contrast to his own father. OK WE GET IT!)
4) Excuses for bad WC performance, otherwise he would have surely won the WC just by himself.

all followed by his ultra boring voice, depressing piano and slow motion pictures. No substance at all. Nothing about how he got here, just constant character showcase and self celebration.
You won't see any of his present or ex teammates, coaches, etc. Nothing. Just constant bitching and acting. Especially acting with his son in portraying him as a great father,
which I'm sure he is, but my God, don't repeat yourself all the time.
After watching this film I can only conclude that this man is more in love with himself than I ever tough he is and diluted too. Well in the end, that's why you pay to make the movie about yourself, or museum, etc.
It's a bad film. Thanks Kerrybai for the link.

:lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The biggest Messi fans in here seem to be obsessed with Cristiano too. Laughing and bitching about the fact that the guy made a movie to help his Ballon d'Or campaign but go watch it immediately after it's out.

dakt

The biggest Messi fans in here seem to be obsessed with Cristiano too. Laughing and bitching about the fact that the guy made a movie to help his Ballon d'Or campaign but go watch it immediately after it's out.

Of course I watched it immediately after it's out. There are many reasons for it. One is that I have pneumonia, so I'm home and bored. I have time to watch both, cat videos and Ronaldo's self celebration movie shit.
Nothing to do with Ronaldo, but the movie is really shitty. It is as shitty as any american propaganda hero movie. It's even worst than that, because he's much more direct and in your face.
This guy didn't made the movie for BD or just BD. He wants to leave legacy as one of the world's best footballer, but he isn't leaving us to decide that, but rather enforcing that shit upon us.
Yeah, shitty movie...sry.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
After I heard of the movie, who produced it and what it is about I was basically 100% sure that it would be bad and not worth watching.
I mean I do not like the guy and the movie is bad so there is no reason for me to be interested in it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Me if I had to watch that shit.

defcc90a92fb2267829801c40b1049ba.jpg

Last edited:
F

Flavia

DAT 7,0 imdb rating DOE. :worthy:

Not going to watch the movie sober, but maybe Barca fans are just a bit more critical here. :coffee:

I read some reviews, and in comparison, people here are being nice :D

I surely won't watch it, can't bring myself to waste my time on it.

Home of Barca Fans