Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

silvia

I downloaded it like in less than 1 minute but i don't feel like to click it until now.
You know, for huge Messiah part and watching madrid losing, missing important goals :lol: and It is not new, but anytime watching him repeating ego pleaser lines is just funny,i don't know why.:lol:
Maybe if i feel like to watch it, i will just watch Messiah part, and skip all.
And why do you hate him? He gave so much joy to culés, true lgend:neymar: I just hate the fact people compare him to Messi and all that PR management, producing bad images with messi with all that rumours. That is all

MagIX

Watching this film:shit: is one of the things that I will never do, the same for reading the book of ibrahimovic:puke:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Meh, I thought it was a decent movie, Ronnie is someone I like, got where he is through hard work and didn't try to coast to the top on just on talent alone like Quaresma.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

The biggest Messi fans in here seem to be obsessed with Cristiano too. Laughing and bitching about the fact that the guy made a movie to help his Ballon d'Or campaign but go watch it immediately after it's out.

What do you recommend? Bitching without actually watching it?

There is a guy saying he is the best when everybody knows who is the true best. Of course we will immediately watch it and check it out to bash him (with reason).

Don't blame us. Blame Ronaldo, his ego, his PR machine and his fanboys. They are the responsible ones.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Meh, I thought it was a decent movie, Ronnie is someone I like, got where he is through hard work and didn't try to coast to the top on just on talent alone like Quaresma.

I like Ronaldo too. But didn't think the docu was that great. In the end I asked myself: What new things did I learn about him? Not much. It's just person a praising person b multiple times, general talk, and most of the things they say are quotes that he has said before. I wanted him to give funny anecdotes, deal with the bad stories about him.

The footage of him together with his kid were cool. Could have watched them together for the duration of the movie.

mark1nhu

w7iHWaH.png

:lol:

FC B

Can sombody explain to me the story behind that video?
It's only now that I've stumbled upon it and I'm surprised of how Perez dealt with cr there with a "friendly" slap on his face that actually surpised and annoyed him as far as I can tell.

What happend?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Can sombody explain to me the story behind that video?
It's only now that I've stumbled upon it and I'm surprised of how Perez dealt with cr there with a "friendly" slap on his face that actually surpised and annoyed him as far as I can tell.

What happend?

IIRC it was because of Ronaldo "flirting" with the thought of joining PSG when he spoke to the media or smth like that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It has been translated here before I think, but basically Perez waited for him, curiosly knowing that cameras were there.. and the exchanges goes something like :

- Why did you say those things ?
- What things ? What did I say?
- You know what things, to the press (not sure about this one couldn't hear well, and lazy to check in past pages ^^)
- I didn't say that.
- OK OK, it's ok, let me slap your stupid face :lol:
- I didn't say that, I said it differently.

Close enough, but in short Perez confronted him about his shenanigans about his future.

Home of Barca Fans