Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

The biggest Messi fans in here seem to be obsessed with Cristiano too. Laughing and bitching about the fact that the guy made a movie to help his Ballon d'Or campaign but go watch it immediately after it's out.

You know, it makes sense to be a little obsessed with Cristiano regardless of being a Messi fan. He's so out of it that it makes him highly entertaining. He doesn't leave anyone indifferent. Same goes for Mourinho. These two regularly defy the limits of decency and yes i'm watching most of it :lol: (though i dont plan on watching the ronaldo movie anytime soon)

Last edited:

FC B

It has been translated here before I think, but basically Perez waited for him, curiosly knowing that cameras were there.. and the exchanges goes something like :

- Why did you say those things ?
- What things ? What did I say?
- You know what things, to the press (not sure about this one couldn't hear well, and lazy to check in past pages ^^)
- I didn't say that.
- OK OK, it's ok, let me slap your stupid face :lol:
- I didn't say that, I said it differently.

Close enough, but in short Perez confronted him about his shenanigans about his future.
:lol:

Man, in my view Perez made cr look like pure absolute shit with that attitude, slap and everything. He humiliated him pretty obvious there especially knowing cr's personality, ego and shit, precios stuff, gland I found it later than never :D

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]664574182345195520[/tw]

Is this for real? :lol:

I know at least the penalty in the UCL final is true, theguardian talked about the focus & slowmotion on that particular moment and the shirt off :lol:

What would be the 2nd important penalty ?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The Clasico one.

:lol:

So pathetic, oh my god, honestly, that this guy is genuinely admired/goat-ed by people blows my freaking mind every single time.

Oh and by the way, anyone notice that now the discourse of his defenders has changed from "he's the complete footballer, he'll be a killer 9 next season" to "it's not his position, he's only confortable when coming from the wings" in just 2 months ? :lol:

Last edited:

Kerrybai

After I heard of the movie, who produced it and what it is about I was basically 100% sure that it would be bad and not worth watching.
I mean I do not like the guy and the movie is bad so there is no reason for me to be interested in it.

Well if you are interested in Messi then I would say there should be some interest for you, unfortunately it doesn't offf enough.

Seriously guys, if you hate him, what's the point of watching this movie?

Whats the point? Are you really asking whats the point of watching a movie that gives us an insight into the greatest sporting rivalry of this gerneration which involves Barcelona and Linoel Messi?

Unfortunately it focuses too much on the Ballon Dor and World Cup. I Wanted to see some behind the scences classico footage or get a bit more of Messi. Its worth it just for the scene where Messi talks to his kid.

I always wanted to learn more about his time at United, I was fond of Ronaldo when he was at Manchester.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
"Greatest rivalry of this generation". Exactly this is the problem why so many people think Cristiano is comparable to Messi. Even you, the biggest Messi fans, compare them all the damn time. No wonder there is only a minority (which is sad) that knows Messi is head and shoulders above anyone else.

Horatio

You're welcome
"Greatest rivalry of this generation". Exactly this is the problem why so many people think Cristiano is comparable to Messi. Even you, the biggest Messi fans, compare them all the damn time. No wonder there is only a minority (which is sad) that knows Messi is head and shoulders above anyone else.

I just realized something: Ronaldo always explains how Messi makes him play better and vice versa(according to him). Would be funny if Messi after years would come out and say: To be honest with you, I never considered him a rival.

Kerrybai

After I heard of the movie, who produced it and what it is about I was basically 100% sure that it would be bad and not worth watching.
I mean I do not like the guy and the movie is bad so there is no reason for me to be interested in it.

Madrid vs Barca, Ronaldo vs Messi is the ultimate showdown in football. It doesn't that Messi is miles better than him, half a billion people will watch the classico and half will chant for Messi while the other half chant for Ronaldo. Between them they have won the last 7 Ballo Dor's and its about to be 8.

I know that Messi is better, but its still a fascinating rivalry nonetheless. I understand if you disagree. Also I will perosnally watch anything with Messi in it, but maybe thats just me.

F

Flavia

I just realized something: Ronaldo always explains how Messi makes him play better and vice versa(according to him). Would be funny if Messi after years would come out and say: To be honest with you, I never considered him a rival.

Messi has said that many times.

Kerrybai

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CThgZucXAAAgqfy.png

CThgZucXAAAgqfy.png

Some insight into his United career would have been nice.

raskolnikov

Madrid vs Barca, Ronaldo vs Messi is the ultimate showdown in football. It doesn't that Messi is miles better than him, half a billion people will watch the classico and half will chant for Messi while the other half chant for Ronaldo. Between them they have won the last 7 Ballo Dor's and its about to be 8.

I know that Messi is better, but its still a fascinating rivalry nonetheless. I understand if you disagree. Also I will perosnally watch anything with Messi in it, but maybe thats just me.

its still 90% media driven. It would be more interesting if there were a ot back and forths between Messi and Ronaldo which im pretty sure would have been the case had it been Zlatan vs Ronaldo for example.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Great interview. It's so much better to hear his or Zlatan or Xavi's interviews than Iniesta or Messi or people like that. btw skip to 8:38 for the young players comment. He doesn't say "maybe Neymar" - the comment that caused so much grief among Barca fans. He says "Pogba maybe". Actually it looks like he doesn't even know Pogba's name because it sounds like he said Pogda :lol:

The fact that even mentions a Barca player's name is great.

[youtube]ckKTTl5aaOo[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans