Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
both of them are great players... but in the last 4 years messi has been better however ronaldo hasnt given up and this year again it will be a really close race for the best player award..
madrid-barca have cancelled each other out in the domestic competitions.. barca la-liga madrid potentially CdR
it will all come down to who goes further in the CL and the potential spanish super cup..

I have a strong feeling we will face Madrid in the champions league down the road.. probably final.. in that case that tie or game will simply be the decider as to who wins 2013 ballon d or

PaulFCB

Banned
What is "strong feeling"? Why probably the final? There are equal mathematical chances we face them or any other team in the QF, then it depends on who they play, I saw them struggling with Manchester United and I think they're not such a strong team but still dominated the mierda.
Let's think rationally, we can face real but probability says that the final will not be Barcelona-Madrid, though it's probable one will be there cause there are a lot of options ( like us playing Porto din QF and Galatasaray in the SF and having no problem getting there, this is just one ), chances both will make it depends on the draws and also looking at how they play, I see Bayern, Borussia and Juventus able to leave them with the CdR final and nothing else.

Diogo28

You are gonna love this:

tumblr_mjlurroLbB1rl5ix4o1_500.jpg

Garrus

Yessir, implying the fine and delicate touch with which CR guides the ball to the old onion bag, the finesse he demonstrates, the accuracy with which he pinpoints his shots, your heart quickening at that sight, your lust for only God knows what growing astronomically, and the drunken state of mind that ensues, lost in a dream world with 100 Cristiano's rubbing you all over, is all better than, God forbid, little Messi's cheap chips over flailing keepers and braces against 2nd or 3rd tier defenses.
troll.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer
the fine and delicate touch with which CR guides the ball to the old onion bag, the finesse he demonstrates, the accuracy with which he pinpoints his shots, your heart quickening at that sight, your lust for only God knows what growing astronomically, and the drunken state of mind that ensues, lost in a dream world with 100 Cristiano's rubbing you all over,

Oh man, You totally described Messi to perfection although with typos in spelling his name.

little Cris's cheap chips over flailing keepers and braces against 2nd or 3rd tier defenses.

what can i say this is what you have to settle for when you have no Messi.

T

tariqo

Not really, that didn't happen for the CL or WC winners in 2010. If CR continues performing like this for the rest of the year then he'll have done his part, it'll be down to Messi if he can perform better and if the voters put popularity points aside.

overall

do u think its fair to compare player like penaldo to the great messi ?

ricknattery

overall

do u think its fair to compare player like penaldo to the great messi ?

Messi is compared to Maradona around the world, Madrid fans live on a different dimension, for them Cristiano is better than Messi, Zidane was the 5th best player in history DiStefano is the best ever.....
Let them live in peace with the thought that Messi has more Ballon D'Ors than CR because he is more popular :lol:

T

tariqo

Messi is compared to Maradona around the world, Madrid fans live on a different dimension, for them Cristiano is better than Messi, Zidane was the 5th best player in history DiStefano is the best ever.....
Let them live in peace with the thought that Messi has more Ballon D'Ors than CR because he is more popular :lol:

:lol:

ok

Home of Barca Fans