Clockwise

Buccaneer
Cr won best La Liga 2011/12 player today :lol:

this is what i'd like to do to the ones who decided this shit:

cm-29620-15094606ef2ac3.gif

Doobs

The Messiah
La Liga is a run by a bunch of chimps. *no racism intended*

EDIT: I can see the logic though. Who cares anyway.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Messi won the La Liga LFP Best Player Award (and best forward) for the 2011-12 season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LFP_Awards

Ronaldo won the Trofeo Alfredo Di Stefano award for the season 2011-12, given by the newspaper Marca and we all know where they stand vs Real and Barça.

But both awards were decided a long time ago, i think they only just gave him the trofee now.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The Trofeo Alfredo Di Stefano was given to Messi 3 times, Raul once and this is Ronaldo's first time. So don't spread nonesense, keep it to yourself.

J

jiopi

Cr won best La Liga 2011/12 player today :lol:
Messi won the official LFP best attacker and player for 11-12 some time ago, which he will after this season have won 4 times in a row. What Cronaldo won was a Marca newspaper award, chosen by journalists in Madrid.

The LFP-award is voted by captains and coaches.

ShandyFFM

The Trofeo Alfredo Di Stefano was given to Messi 3 times, Raul once and this is Ronaldo's first time. So don't spread nonesense, keep it to yourself.

What nonesense ??? Marca is madrid based.. Even more real than atletico.. Remember the journalist voting for cronaldo instead of iniesta for he european player of the year... He never made this again because of the critics...

Home of Barca Fans