Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

poldep

So messi needs 3 goals against Milan to catch Cr7 (8 goals)..:eusa_think:
We need a miracle to get through in the CL and we need the Messi from the QF against Arsenal in 2010. He was absolutely amazing in that game.

xavisionary

Can I just throw this in here. CR7 will most likely finish the season with over 200 goals. 200 goals in four seasons. No, wait...let me say that again. Two hundred goals in four seasons. It took Raul eight and a bit. It took Hugo Sanchez five and a bit. It's just incredible. Amidst all his criticism, people need to step back every once in a while and realise how phenomenal that really is.

poldep

Can I just throw this in here. CR7 will most likely finish the season with over 200 goals. 200 goals in four seasons. No, wait...let me say that again. Two hundred goals in four seasons. It took Raul eight and a bit. It took Hugo Sanchez five and a bit. It's just incredible. Amidst all his criticism, people need to step back every once in a while and realise how phenomenal that really is.

He´s playing for the wrong team.

Kerrybai

Pretty sure Messi hasn't scored vs an Italian team from open play in 11 matches now.

I think the stat was 10 before last night. He did score twice against Napoli but the Joan Gamper trophy is really only a friendly.

Ronaldo is a wonderful player and we should all recognise that. Saying he isn't great undermines just how good Messi is. Ronaldo scored 46, I repeat 46 goals in La liga last season. If that is not amazing then Messi's 50 isn't either.

Ronaldo pushes Messi close for the Ballon Dor regularly, and this year could be the closest Ballon Dor since 2010.

Yannick03

I think the stat was 10 before last night. He did score twice against Napoli but the Joan Gamper trophy is really only a friendly.

Ronaldo is a wonderful player and we should all recognise that. Saying he isn't great undermines just how good Messi is. Ronaldo scored 46, I repeat 46 goals in La liga last season. If that is not amazing then Messi's 50 isn't either.

Ronaldo pushes Messi close for the Ballon Dor regularly, and this year could be the closest Ballon Dor since 2010.

It all comes down to winning the Champions League, if Madrid fail do win it, he can forget his Ballon d'Or.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Not really, that didn't happen for the CL or WC winners in 2010. If CR continues performing like this for the rest of the year then he'll have done his part, it'll be down to Messi if he can perform better and if the voters put popularity points aside.

M

mitkoa7x

Not really, that didn't happen for the CL or WC winners in 2010. If CR continues performing like this for the rest of the year then he'll have done his part, it'll be down to Messi if he can perform better and if the voters put popularity points aside.

implying Cr has a chance with his penaldos and tapins against Leo's golazos...

PearLBLacK

Banned
Yessir, implying the fine and delicate touch with which CR guides the ball to the old onion bag, the finesse he demonstrates, the accuracy with which he pinpoints his shots, your heart quickening at that sight, your lust for only God knows what growing astronomically, and the drunken state of mind that ensues, lost in a dream world with 100 Cristiano's rubbing you all over, is all better than, God forbid, little Messi's cheap chips over flailing keepers and braces against 2nd or 3rd tier defenses.

M

mitkoa7x

WodHW.gif

Kerrybai

Yessir, implying the fine and delicate touch with which CR guides the ball to the old onion bag, the finesse he demonstrates, the accuracy with which he pinpoints his shots, your heart quickening at that sight, your lust for only God knows what growing astronomically, and the drunken state of mind that ensues, lost in a dream world with 100 Cristiano's rubbing you all over, is all better than, God forbid, little Messi's cheap chips over flailing keepers and braces against 2nd or 3rd tier defenses.

Both players scorer against 2nd and 3rd tier defences and against the top teams. It will come down to who scores the most, and who scores in the biggest games of all. It will be close this year which in my opinion is great. It will drive both players to the top of their game.

Home of Barca Fans