Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Kerrybai

At Munich it was Ramos who breaked the dead lock . Cr7 scored After Real was leading 3-0 on aggregate ... !! This has been pretty much the same story in his Real career . except his CDR final goal and goal at camp nou i haven't seen him winning a match for Real from no were , in big match's like Messi did against Bayern ... !!

I went through both players seasons in Spain and allocated points for scoring the first goal in a game, the equaliser, pointless goals etc and they were both pretty much identical. It is a myth that Ronaldo gets a large more 'pointless' goals than Messi.

RMU ReBorn

I went through both players seasons in Spain and allocated points for scoring the first goal in a game, the equaliser, pointless goals etc and they were both pretty much identical. It is a myth that Ronaldo gets a large more 'pointless' goals than Messi.
Difference is Goals makes Ronaldo complete . Messi can't be defined by sheer quantum of goals ... For reference ,i suggest you to watch First half of Barca Vs Bayern at Munich ;)

El Flaco

Cristiano's goal vs. Eibar

[gfy]PartialIdealGrasshopper[/gfy]

Bonus: Cristiano was denied a penalty call from the ref

[gfy]PlasticRecklessBetafish[/gfy]

Last edited:

Caps

Just allocating points on the first goal is pointless. Theres who the goal was against, what they did or created to get the goal etc

Neymessi

ex.jpg

Home of Barca Fans