Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

First you say Ronaldo scores more pointless goals than Messi that gets debunked , and now its about how beautiful the goal is. I keep reading that CR7 is born in a pool and if I have to guess it must be filled with your salty tears. How many barcaforum goals did Messi score when he scored those 91 goals in one calender year ? (by barcaforum goals I mean : No tap ins , ,no penaltys , no statpadding , no goals against last 5 of the league table or really weak teams and no headers becuase they are easy aswell)
Among those tap ins that Messi scored check how many of them were pre assisted by himself, like say his goal at Calderon early this year ,though it wasn't a tap in ( Messi to Pedro ,Pedro to messi - Goal .),were as Ronaldo's tap in's would be more of Di maria & Ozil's vision and hardwork... !! Despite playing as a false nine Leo assisted 36 times in 2011 , so i guess u wont bring Xavi and iniesta's name hopefully ;)

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Lol , people only take about goal's . When was the last time you saw , Ronaldo creating a goal with his vision and skills like Messi did at Munich (first goal ) There are some thing stat's cant define) ...!! Keep hyping Ronaldo as much as you can ,history will place him way below Messi , except for the biased people like Sir Alex who thinks Ronaldo can produce magic even in QPR

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

His track record against big teams speaks for itself, 15 goals against us for starters. Allocating points squashes the myth that he gets a high amount of goals when the game is over etc, basically pointless goals.
Among those 15 how many due to Lord Pinto's Mistake ?? and what was his other contribution's in classico's (assist's ,key passes etc ) if you look his Record vs juve is great but when you watch his two goals this year against them , one was a brilliant penalty and other one was awesome long ranger from 2Meters to the goal line !!

LordLichtenstein

P6FMGi4.png

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Must agree, Madrid fans have gone full baloney.

I undestand them though, watching this Madrid side is probably painful and they come here to see condolences.

:benitez:

raskolnikov

I think why it seems that Ronaldo scores more pointless goals is because he chases it more. Game can be done at 3-0 and you will see him go usain bolt for a tap in like they are losing and celebrating like he just won a wc. Where as Messi is way more casual and relax about it and usualy goes into saving mode after scoring a brace when we are easily winning.

Messi is big games is way different as well, look at the city match for example, he created everything and is likely to either assist or score. While Ronaldo goes into hyper Inzaghi mode, is invisible but looks for the goals so he ends up on the scoresheet like vs Juve.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also look at the number of shots on target Ronaldo has compared to Messi. I think it's close to being 3:1
So the expectation is Ronaldo should score a basket of goals, considering all the chances he has.

Edit: 3:1 proven to be way off.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm guessing you meant how many more shots he has per game ? Messi has about 4.9 per game while Ronaldo has 6.4, at least going by last season in La Liga.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/20...1363/PlayerStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2014-2015

Someone posted an image with stats on this forum, I can't find it now. It showed the number of attempts both Messi and Ronaldo took(an exact number of the shots, instead of percentages) and what stuck with me is that Ronaldo took over more than twice as much as Messi. Unfortunately I can't find it right now, but I'll try to find it.

EDIT: My apologies, this is how bad rumours spread I guess. I read a statistic chart the wrong way. According to the chart Messi had 210 and Ronaldo 312 since 22th of November 2014. So Ronaldo takes close to 1.5 more(we also have to take into account he scored 5 more goals at the point that chart was made). I think comparison ratio is actually a little higher now since Ronaldo has been missing a lot of chances recently. But this is pure speculation.

Last edited:

mark1nhu

Benzema scores and what is Cristiano's first reaction?

a) celebrate his teammate's goal

b) complain to the ref about a supposed penalty not called on the play

What a fucking pathetic cunt.

:lol:

Morten

Ronaldo always delivers something doesnt he? If its not goals to please the fans, its comical moments like this to please the haters.

Home of Barca Fans