Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

Jeez what a prick this guy is. Benzema is coming back from legal issues and injury and he doesn't get as much as congrats from CR.

The legal issues is probably entirely Benzemas own fault, i wouldnt give him any support for that either. Its not like Benzema has been going through some extreme injustice or hardship caused by others.
Still, ofc, he should have given benz a congrats, but thats just normal behaviour, it got nothing to do with what Benzema does off-field.

[gfy]CleanPhysicalGoose[/gfy]

I can't wrap my head around this. It's just so bad. :lol:

People reacting like this should be verbally assaulted at least. I mean wtf. If a teammate did something like this to me i'd intimidate the shit out of him or just deck the brat

Last edited:

SirXavi

The Engineer
[gfy]CleanPhysicalGoose[/gfy]

I can't wrap my head around this. It's just so bad. :lol:

People reacting like this should be verbally assaulted at least. I mean wtf. If a teammate did something like this to me i'd intimidate the shit out of him or just deck the brat

aSGGIwE.gif

NotInHere

It's amazing how he still gets a pass by rm fans after that, he complained for a penalty after he saw his teammate score a goal:lol:

When he scored his goal, the cameras zoomed in on the usual celebration he does after scoring goals and madrid fans were applauding and smiling, looks like they like the douche behavior

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm done with this shit. Will steal Messi's record and people will completely overlook the opponent. This is the motivation and headlines that he needed to get back to his best. All caused by some pathetic shit team from Sweden that should be banned after this.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm done with this shit. Will steal Messi's record and people will completely overlook the opponent. This is the motivation and headlines that he needed to get back to his best. All caused by some pathetic shit team from Sweden that should be banned after this.

What are you on about mate ?

These are his games, this is "his best", and it's actually great for us that RM keeps believing the hype, he will do jackshit when it matters, as usual :)

Home of Barca Fans